It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Down Syndrome Gaffe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I've had this thought too. Biden is NOT going to be the Democratic Vice Presidential Candidate in November. I'm seeing this election as a chess game. Too much is at stake this year. You watch....mark my word.......Hillary Clinton IS going to be the Vice Presidential Candidate after Biden steps down soon. Bill is already out stumping for Obama. I personally IMHO cannot see Bill or Hillary stumping for anyone but themselves UNLESS they had something to gain.

Biden's "admission" that Hillary would have been a better VP pick yesterday is just more fuel for the fodder. Biden can't possibly stay the course in this election because it seems every day he says something that hurts his or Obama's images.

I wonder what kind of laughable yet tragic antics he will perform for us tomorrow?

This thread should be a collection of Joe Biden's gaffes. Its slowly working its way that direction!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What about his "I do not want to be Vice President" during the primarys or even his latest "Hillary would of been a better choice".

If Obama dropped Biden for Hillary......the GOP would immediately say "Obama's first major decision (for VP) was wrong. If a major decision by a President is wrong it could have global repercussions......he would not be able to take back that decision"

Something to that affect...........it would doom any chance he has.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

Ok, good point, blunt is good.
Maybe Biden should be the Presidential Candidate instead of Obama?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join