It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed founded by pre-Nazi/Nazi/neo-Nazi/NWO Warburg family

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Would it be a safe assumption, that you are a Catholic priest? If so, I will take that into consideration. I too was Catholic, till I saw the light. Now a days I study what Christ actually taught.

There is one Catholic priest I think you should look into before you go any further, Father Charles E. Coughlin. One of the few exceptions when it comes to the church. An amazing man to see the truth, even though he was still inside the Catholic Church Matrix.

www.ushmm.org...
newsfromthewest.blogspot.com...

Lets see, oh yes, it was a "Jew" who told us of the origins of those that call themselves "Jew's", but are not. Benjamin.H.Freedman was the first to step forward and spill the beans sort of speak about this "Jewish" Mafia. I do have to wonder why he converted to Catholicism. I believe it was Ben who briefed Kennedy about this, and Kennedy's Secret Society speech was the result.
en.wikipedia.org...
users.cyberone.com.au...
iamthewitness.com...

I'm not even going into the banking industry with you until you study the Federal Reserve, its inception, design, and the players who met in secrecy, and yes, check out and note their bloodline and religion.

A good video for you is "America, Freedom to fascism. All of the information has been confirmed, but please do the research yourself. Oh, one other thing, the director Aaron Russo seems to leave out those facts about the creators of the fed. But then why should he include them, he was a "Jew" too. Thank you Aaron for showing us how bad it really is.
video.google.com...#

video.google.com...#

"these people"? Who do you mean exactly? The Joos? The mafia is a criminal organisation - are you suggesting the Jewish people are criminals?

It is not common knowledge that on the day of atonement all "Jews" say the prayer, Kol Nidre. That in itself is a grave indictment of the religion.

www.iamthewitness.com...
/Willard.Hotel.1961/08%20The%20Kol%20Nidre.mp3

Another damming bit of evidence is contained in the the book "THE JEWISH
RELIGION Its Influence Today Formerly Titled "THE PLOT AGAINST CHRISTIANITY". It is a book written by Elizabeth Dilling

"Foreword
Elizabeth Dilling Stokes was born, raised, and educated in Chicago. After attending the University of Chicago she married, and for many years devoted her life to her children, social activities on the North Shore of Chicago, and being a concert harpist. After hearing of the great "humanitarian experiment" in Soviet Russia, she traveled there in 1931, and was able to go behind the scenes. She was shocked at the forced labor, the squalid living quarters, and deplorable living conditions, and the atmosphere of fear created by the Soviet dictatorship.

She was most shocked by the virulent anti-Christianity of the atheist Communist regime.

Following her return to the United States she lectured and wrote about what she had seen, realizing from the opposition which immediately arose that a substantial Marxist movement was active in the United States. In 1934 her first book The Red Network was published, and exposé of the persons and organizations furthering Red causes in the United States. In 1936, her second book, The Roosevelt Red Record and Its Background, was published.

Almost immediately after these books were published, she was attacked as "anti-semitic," although she had actually offered her anti-Communist services to Jewish organizations, and knew nothing of organized Jewish involvement in the Marxist movement. After researching and studying, however, in 1940 she published her third book The Octopus, which dealt with these subjects.

After World War II commenced, Mrs. Dilling became convinced that, despite President Roosevelt's protestations that not one American boy would ever again fight on foreign soil, there was a movement afoot to involve the United States, with the result that a substantial part of the world would be communized later. In 1941, she led a Mother's March on Washington to oppose the "Lend Lease" bill, proclaimed to help keep us out of war by its sponsors, but proving the last step for our involvement. The bill passed by only one vote. A few months later, the United States went to war.

In 1944, Mrs. Dilling's views involved her in the now infamous mass "sedition" trial. The case was ultimately dismissed by a Federal Court as "a travesty on justice."

She was later remarried to Jeremiah Stokes, a Christian anti-Communist writer, and she continued to write and lecture in behalf of Christianity and Constitutional Americanism, first publishing this book in 1964.

Mrs. Dilling Stokes died in 1966 at the age of 72. "

This book is not Anti- Jewish, it is Anti Talmudic. Something you, as a Catholic priest should be very aware of. This book is the reason "Jews" have been run out country after country. "109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250"
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Do I indict all the "Jews"? No, I try to follow what Christ taught about the fruit of the tree. Judge a man by what he does, not by what he says. I suspect most all the "Jews" at the bottom of the power structure are as ignorant of the truth at the top as the average Catholic is to the extent of the pedophilia problem in the church.

Father O,Conner is another good one to study.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Would it be a safe assumption, that you are a Catholic priest? If so, I will take that into consideration. I too was Catholic, till I saw the light. Now a days I study what Christ actually taught.

There is one Catholic priest I think you should look into before you go any further, Father Charles E. Coughlin. One of the few exceptions when it comes to the church. An amazing man to see the truth, even though he was still inside the Catholic Church Matrix.

www.ushmm.org...
newsfromthewest.blogspot.com...

Lets see, oh yes, it was a "Jew" who told us of the origins of those that call themselves "Jew's", but are not. Benjamin.H.Freedman was the first to step forward and spill the beans sort of speak about this "Jewish" Mafia. I do have to wonder why he converted to Catholicism. I believe it was Ben who briefed Kennedy about this, and Kennedy's Secret Society speech was the result.
en.wikipedia.org...
users.cyberone.com.au...
iamthewitness.com...

I'm not even going into the banking industry with you until you study the Federal Reserve, its inception, design, and the players who met in secrecy, and yes, check out and note their bloodline and religion.

A good video for you is "America, Freedom to fascism. All of the information has been confirmed, but please do the research yourself. Oh, one other thing, the director Aaron Russo seems to leave out those facts about the creators of the fed. But then why should he include them, he was a "Jew" too. Thank you Aaron for showing us how bad it really is.
video.google.com...#

video.google.com...#

"these people"? Who do you mean exactly? The Joos? The mafia is a criminal organisation - are you suggesting the Jewish people are criminals?

It is not common knowledge that on the day of atonement all "Jews" say the prayer, Kol Nidre. That in itself is a grave indictment of the religion.

www.iamthewitness.com...
/Willard.Hotel.1961/08%20The%20Kol%20Nidre.mp3

Another damming bit of evidence is contained in the the book "THE JEWISH
RELIGION Its Influence Today Formerly Titled "THE PLOT AGAINST CHRISTIANITY". It is a book written by Elizabeth Dilling

"Foreword
Elizabeth Dilling Stokes was born, raised, and educated in Chicago. After attending the University of Chicago she married, and for many years devoted her life to her children, social activities on the North Shore of Chicago, and being a concert harpist. After hearing of the great "humanitarian experiment" in Soviet Russia, she traveled there in 1931, and was able to go behind the scenes. She was shocked at the forced labor, the squalid living quarters, and deplorable living conditions, and the atmosphere of fear created by the Soviet dictatorship.

She was most shocked by the virulent anti-Christianity of the atheist Communist regime.

Following her return to the United States she lectured and wrote about what she had seen, realizing from the opposition which immediately arose that a substantial Marxist movement was active in the United States. In 1934 her first book The Red Network was published, and exposé of the persons and organizations furthering Red causes in the United States. In 1936, her second book, The Roosevelt Red Record and Its Background, was published.

Almost immediately after these books were published, she was attacked as "anti-semitic," although she had actually offered her anti-Communist services to Jewish organizations, and knew nothing of organized Jewish involvement in the Marxist movement. After researching and studying, however, in 1940 she published her third book The Octopus, which dealt with these subjects.

After World War II commenced, Mrs. Dilling became convinced that, despite President Roosevelt's protestations that not one American boy would ever again fight on foreign soil, there was a movement afoot to involve the United States, with the result that a substantial part of the world would be communized later. In 1941, she led a Mother's March on Washington to oppose the "Lend Lease" bill, proclaimed to help keep us out of war by its sponsors, but proving the last step for our involvement. The bill passed by only one vote. A few months later, the United States went to war.

In 1944, Mrs. Dilling's views involved her in the now infamous mass "sedition" trial. The case was ultimately dismissed by a Federal Court as "a travesty on justice."

She was later remarried to Jeremiah Stokes, a Christian anti-Communist writer, and she continued to write and lecture in behalf of Christianity and Constitutional Americanism, first publishing this book in 1964.

Mrs. Dilling Stokes died in 1966 at the age of 72. "

This book is not Anti- Jewish, it is Anti Talmudic. Something you, as a Catholic priest should be very aware of. This book is the reason "Jews" have been run out country after country. "109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250"
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Do I indict all the "Jews"? No, I try to follow what Christ taught about the fruit of the tree. Judge a man by what he does, not by what he says. I suspect most all the "Jews" at the bottom of the power structure are as ignorant of the truth at the top as the average Catholic is to the extent of the pedophilia problem in the church.

Father O,Conner is another good one to study.
www.youtube.com...

All this verbacious dribble is an attempt, premeditated or not, to keep people locked in a conflict between themselves, and to keep them from seeing the top down manipulation of the elites. Forget these labels, the reality is all religions, pratically, are infected by the same pathogen, which is elitist manipulation for an ordo ab chaos agenda.

Break the conditioning and the illusion crumbles, and people are free to be themselves. And most people are generally good.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

No, it would be a really dumb assumption. I'm an atheist - always have been.

Amazing man? A lunatic, hate-filled, fascist traitor more like. From your own link:

In 1934 Coughlin organized the National Union for Social Justice through which he argued that neither capitalism nor democracy had a future in America. In 1938 the National Union developed into the Christian Front which was even more ardent in its support of fascism and became a mouthpiece for Nazi propaganda

Hmmm..nice...how did that old Nazi thing work out again?

The rest of your half-baked dribble I can't be bothered to engage with.

Don't know if you are a neo-nazi, but you do know that most of this rubbish comes from their retarded sites and pamphlets don't you?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

All this verbacious dribble

Humbly, no. But this, I consider to be verbacious dribble
www.abovetopsecret.com... How say you?

is an attempt, premeditated or not, to keep people locked in a conflict between themselves, and to keep them from seeing the top down manipulation of the elites.

Actually, quite the opposite. I just want people to pay attention to the core of the person creating the information. I would like people to have the opportunity to see both sides of any discussion, not just the war mongering, hate filled, psychotic ramblings of a certain sector of humanity.

Forget these labels, the reality is all religions, pratically, are infected by the same pathogen, which is elitist manipulation for an ordo ab chaos agenda.

Labels are a means by which the human mind can associate like minded information and differentiate and compare, in other words, think. You yourself have just used a label "Elite" Are there not good and evil "Global Elite"? And if so, how would we differentiate them?

Break the conditioning and the illusion crumbles, and people are free to be themselves. And most people are generally good.

Absolutely correct, in my humble opinion. Conditioning, programing, matrix, what ever label you use, its all the same, mind control. And again, you are correct that "most people" are generally good. And I might say that just like in nature, the scum always floats to the top. But what makes a person good, in my opinion, is what is at their core, or moral center, if you will. This will be what drives them threw life, what morals, if any, were they raised with. How were they taught as children what to consider as important in life. And what has supplied this moral base in most cases? Religion. So if you want to do complete research, you have to start with what made the person who they are, really are.

All religions are infected? I would say, yes and no. Most religions are infected with the "elitist manipulation/ agenda", at the top, but most of the people at the bottom know something is wrong. When a religion tells you to put "Intellectual" binders on, the red flags need to go up asap.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

In your defense, I did say premeditated or not. You may not realised how focusing on a religious group is indeed playing into an agenda above them or you, socioeconomically speaking.

I use the term elites loosely, for the lack of a better one, and for the lack of a concrete knowledge of the who's and wheres. As a principle I think the whole concept of elitism, ie, people who are better than the rest of society, is fundamentally corrupt and against what a sane healthy human collectivity would be about. I have a hard time considering that some Lord who heads up a hedge fund is better than the nanny that brought him up in a way that justifies his socioeconomic privilige. At most I can admit there are good souls in a corrupt system, but I suspect they are few and far between. Most elites are ruinous to their core.

As for morals, no, I don't believe they are imprinted to us through religion. I think it goes deeper than through a formal memetic construct presented dogmatically. When we interact as a group we naturally form value systems to stop us killing each other, and over time they grow more sophisticated. And are transmitted through family lines. Religion, imho, is just another layer of bs hitching a ride. When I say religion I mean external organised religion imposed by someone outside the family group. Not that we can't get good values out of religion, sure we can, but it is neither imperative that we do so, or even garanteed that that will be the case. Values are part of the whole volksgeist memetic sphere, they are above organisations.

But I'm glad we agree on some points at least, over time you might come around to my way of thinking on the other ones

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

You may not realised how focusing on a religious group is indeed playing into an agenda above them or you, socioeconomically speaking.
Oh, but I do. I'm sure you are quite aware of the limitations in communicating via the Internet. One can never see the human side, the smile, the outburst of laughter, the screams of pain. In person I give a briefing where my humanity is open to observation. When I speak of the subject I refer to it as a three dimensional spider web, that is contained within layers of defensives, similar to the skins of a onion. Each one of those skins have a name, in fact, they are more akin to "Trigger words". Each one designed to entrap those who have not been able to break away from their pre-programed response. Each one playing off of, and into, each other.

I use the term elites loosely, for the lack of a better one, and for the lack of a concrete knowledge of the who's and wheres. As a principle I think the whole concept of elitism, ie, people who are better than the rest of society, is fundamentally corrupt and against what a sane healthy human collectivity would be about.
In complete agreement with the main point. However, another one of those names of the skin, is name changers, or "Label" changers, or brand changers. One Hundred years ago they were know as "Illuminati". Fifty years ago they were known as "Masons". In the last ten years we called them "New Worlders" (NWO). Now, today we call them "Global Elite"(Globalist).

At most I can admit there are good souls in a corrupt system, but I suspect they are few and far between. Most elites are ruinous to their core.
This brings me to the center, the core. The name of the last skin is a religion. A religion that has been hijacked, and in my opinion, perverted to suit the chameleons, the name changers, the elite. One of them even went as far as to state that their "Religion" was in fact not a religion, but rather a Law religionized". I have my suspicions that they have no "core" to ruin. Soulless creatures that get their mindset from a book. And yes, I agree, religion does not completely cover their programing, so there might be a "Instinct" they fall back on.

As for morals, no, I don't believe they are imprinted to us through religion. I think it goes deeper than through a formal memetic construct presented dogmatically. When we interact as a group we naturally form value systems to stop us killing each other, and over time they grow more sophisticated. And are transmitted through family lines. Religion, imho, is just another layer of bs hitching a ride. When I say religion I mean external organised religion imposed by someone outside the family group. Not that we can't get good values out of religion, sure we can, but it is neither imperative that we do so, or even garanteed that that will be the case. Values are part of the whole volksgeist memetic sphere, they are above organisations.
Agreed. A dog will act like a dog, a fish, a fish, human being, a human being, and now the possibility of a human, minus the being.

But I'm glad we agree on some points at least, over time you might come around to my way of thinking on the other ones
You know, I almost understand what you are saying. But do try to understand the method you have chosen to illuminate me by is not the same as a communication in the flesh. Please do Analise the following. A teacher is responsible for the method and outcome of his endeavor. Any accomplishment, or failure lays at his feet. The best teachers will tailor the lesson to the student. Some students will take time for the lesson to sink in, while others may take less. Then on extremely rare occasions, some even have the ability, to teach the teacher. The greater question, though, is who and what decides what will be taught, and for what reason.

So, do you think you could explain why I should "come around" to your way of thinking? You will find me quite open minded, as long as you tailor your message to this humble student.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

In complete agreement with the main point. However, another one of those names of the skin, is name changers, or "Label" changers, or brand changers. One Hundred years ago they were know as "Illuminati". Fifty years ago they were known as "Masons". In the last ten years we called them "New Worlders" (NWO). Now, today we call them "Global Elite"(Globalist).

I disagree here, the global elites have been, through family lines, a cohesive group for a very long time, perhaps millenia, but at the very least the 200 years of Rothschild and financial dominance. Illuminati, masons and new worlders are just pawns in a chessgame these central families play, or at most, extended family, not part of the inner sphere of control. There is a point where we reach source.

As for the coming round to my way of thinking, I may have worded that badly, because I meant to say something along the lines of "if my other positions hold out the test of time you may yet accept them". I suspect most of what I say will, but, like yourself, I am just human.

If not always that humble and not really a teacher, just a commenter
Thx for your post, I enjoyed it, even if I did not reply more in detail here.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thank you. But we do agree about the name changing global elite, I just pointed out how they have changed their names to escape detection.

I understand about replying, we all have limitations

Here is a sample of what a normal human being can relate to. I do hope the sacrifice of our troops can be seen for what it really is. For even now I can see the tears and sobbing.

To our troops, be strong, be strong.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Well, yes and no, what I meant to say was that there is a subtle distinction, between the real elite, that issue money and hold property rights, and the organizations and institutions which they pupeteer.

These guys are hiding in plain sight to be frank, they are the progeny of kings, the grandsons of bankers, surrounded by a horde of priests, knights in kevlar armour and the odd ninja. Geneology and registrys light them up like christmas trees

And the ironic thing is I think they don't actually do anything directly evil, they just let people gravitate towards their wealth and corrupt themselves, and use them as agents. The lion's share of the evil is not done by the lion, but by the hienas that follow it to eat the remains off the carcass when the lion is done, not realising that without their help the lion would starve to death.

A bit of a silly analogy, but I trust it's understandable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join