It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama talks about HIS MUSLIM FAITH!! [Video] - Debunk THIS one!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
To those of you who deny Barack Obama's faith and beliefs, you are and have been wrong for some time. To all the Obama fanatics and democrats that will defend this man to the death, you know that the man in this video is Barack Obama, and I don't want to hear otherwise.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Dude, how can anyone even begin to form an opinion on the subject when Obama's statement is cut off halfway?

Maybe when he was younger, he was into Allah.
I know when I was younger, I was into Jesus.

Either way, religion is passe.
Either way, God or Allah, the term is equally inappropriate. We really need to break our attentiveness to such a hokey and outdated custom; Religion.

Let me tell you who the real divinity is here.

Brother, it's me and you.

It's not about whether or not the overlord is named God, Allah, Jehova, or Fred. We haven't grasped what It is, or the purpose of It. or the very nature of It. Nor do we know for sure that It exists.

So arguing about what a man believes in is effectively the pot (being you) calling the kettle (being anyone who believes in something different) black. We're all equally retarded for believing so completely in equally imaginary fairy tales.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
What this post needs is more exclamation points and more caps lock. That way we can all really appreciate the SERIOUSNESS of Barack HUSSEIN Obama being a FILTHY MUSLIM!!!!!111shiftone!!!.

Why are people so concerned about if he is or is not a Muslim? I realize that most people who are so freaked out by it will never admit that they are afraid of Muslims and want to blame it on him not telling the truth. Guess what, he is a politician. Both candidates have lied so many times it is ridiculous. So have their VP's. So, again, why is this such a sticking point?

Our country is going to hell in a handbasket and people are worked up about whether or not Obama is a Muslim. As if there aren't 1,000,000 other more important things to be worried about.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Why are people so concerned about if he is or is not a Muslim?

It appears he may be more than just "Muslim", possibly affiliations with radical Islam - which has waged war against the West several times in recent years.

Also, it would demonstrate that Obama is indeed a liar (if not a patholigical liar) stating he wasn't Muslim prior to this and that he is Christian.

It was radical Islam that killed 3000 people on 9/11 for 72 virgins. Radical Islam against Western culture goes back at least 900 years.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by jetxnet]

JAK

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here: Please visit the above for further information and comment and remember to make use of the search function provided.

Thank you,

Jak

top topics

join