It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Al Qaeda Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I’ve been thinking for a while now about the possibility of another terror attack on the United States mainland by Al Qaeda. I believe that if an attack is going to occur it is probably going to happen sometime within the next 12 to 14 months. My reasoning for this is simple. The last two terrorist attacks on the U.S. mainland occurred shortly after a new president took office. The first attack on the World Trade Center took place on February 26 1993. President Clinton took office on January 20th of the same year. President Bush took office less than 8 months before the infamous attacks on 9-11. Also, it was just a few months before Clinton left office that the USS. Cole was attacked. Could it be that they are trying to test our resolve during the transitional period from one administration to another? Keep in mind that I’m not trying to claim that anything is going to happen. I’m just considering the possibility.

What do you guys and gals think?

[edit on 8-9-2008 by LiquidMirage]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Your idea is very acceptable.

Think of this...

9/11 conspiracies have been floating around saying sources in the government staged 9/11. Not the government itself, but a select-few people. Shortly after 9/11, we had so many federal bills passed and were stripped of so many Constitutional rights.

George Bush recently declared that if America was to come under another terrorist attack or catastrophic event on home soil while he was in office, he would call Presidential Directive/Executive Order and not step out of office until we found and terminated the attacker (we sure have been looking for this bin Laden guy for a long, long time), essentially jumpstarting martial law.

Suddenly, Al Qaida is sending threats to us, and McCain is coming to the media saying a terrorist attack may be executed on the country to influence/disturb the elections.

It's not a coincidence people. There's alot more going on than what catches the eye. What we need to do as individual citizens is decide where we will be when this happens. Are we going to stand up to the hostile U.N./NATO takeover, or lay down and let it happen? Are we going to risk our life for freedom, or risk our life sitting at home, knowing any second a random house search may have us sent to a FEMA camp until termination.

You decide. Get informed. Get prepared.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It's the only way the government can now get the American people to believe their garbage. Staged or pre-known do-nothing terrorism.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Tom_Proctor]

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Tom_Proctor]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Al CIAda does seem to be able to plan their attacks at quite convenient times for powers that be to take advantage of our vulerabilities, don't they? Clever bunch of cave dwellers... and convenient for them, the powers that be always seem to be coincidentally prepared for EXACTLY the types of schemes being employed by these rag-tag goat herders who are so angry that they are not slaves of the Multi-National Corporations, that they somehow go from goat herding to expert military operations so advanced that they outsmart the most technologically advanced military defense systems in the world. Wow. I should start herding goats. Maybe I'll accidentally become a rocket scientist.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Al CIAda has 'weaponized anthrax' there gonna get us all!

Oh wait, it was that crazed micro-biologist / 'tylenol suicidebomber' that was out to get us.

Perhaps the next Al CIAda attack will come from those evil commmies in Russia.

Spooks n boooogiemen all around to spread the fear, and bring us down!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hmm, Al Qaeda hey.

I thought they got rid of that... If it even existed in the first place. Isn't that what the War on Terror was for? I sincerely hope people haven't been fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan for completely nothing...

top topics

join