It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IKE: The Monstrous Cyclop that will harrass Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

This thread is to prevent all the inhabitants of the Texas Coast between Corpus Christi to Beaumont, and particulary Houston and Galveston, of the imminence of the so powerful hurrican IKE that will make history the next Saturday.

Contrary to the forecast of many meteorologists that the Hurricane will weak so much in its tour over CUBA I can predict that this will hit the Texans with similar impact, if not worst, than the one KATRINA did on 2005 over New Orleans.

Anybody that is living in that area must think seriously in evacuate and move as soon as possible to the interior, at least to Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth or Sn Antonio, since the hurricane will take great power in the Gulf of Mexico.

Please don't wait until the 24 or 48 hours previously to its arrival since there will not be way of escape for such time, the traffic will cause colapse of all the highways, many the people will try disparate to move for Friday to Saturday but it would be so difficult if not impossible.

This hurricane will arrive like an incredible Tsunami to the Texas coast, the floods will cover dozens of miles to the interior and many islands, like padre, practically will disapear during it.

IKE will not have mercy of anybody when it strike America, so please follow this advice on time and move far from his path.

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/8/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think i would rather trust meteorologist than some paranoidnutjob like yourself,sorry.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Here it is the confirmation from the own goverment of the USA that my forecast, given at the begining of the week, that Ike would be a tremendous natural disaster for Texas was quite correct.

pls check this:
news.yahoo.com...

Michael Chertoff of Homeland and Security is using a graphic comparision with Hurrican Katrina to urge the people to go away from the path of IKE if they want to save their lives.

We have at this time 6:15 pm Texas hour a hurricane of Cathegory 3 that is advancing toward the area of Houston and Galveston, as I also predicted in moments in which all the metereologists were talking about some point to the south of Corpus Christi and even the Valley of the Rio Grande as the possible target.

I repeat my alert that this hurricane will be at least of the same level of devastation that Katrina if not worst, it will be ascending to category 4 during the following 12 hours approximately and it is probably that strike Texas with Category 5.

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 9/11/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

Ike is creating great worry in all the sectors of the population in Texas but at the same time is showing lack of coordination between authorities, civilians and the federal goverment in the actions required to affront it.

There are many reports that clearly show contradictions between some sources and others, and this is revealing two situations:

- A possible manipulation of the information in order to try to hide the fact that there are many things are not running well with the emergency plans
or

- that the real situation appears more complex than the one was prevented to have in those plans and there is confussion to take decissions.

Some of these informations are saying that although Homeland and Security is asking to do a urgent evacuation of the zone of Galveston and Houston, the authorities of the city are calling the population to prepare them to affront the Hurricane in the city.

here are the reports that show clearly contradictory versions and commands:
Mr Chertoff is asking for evacuation and pointed that this is a so big category 3 hurricane.
news.yahoo.com...

However local authorites are ordering the population to don't leave.
www.2theadvocate.com...

I am sincerely so worry about what is going on when there are less than 24 hours to receive such a giant monster that is menacing the 4th lasgest city of America.

I suggest anybody that feels to be able to evacuate to go ahead without doubt since the danger that I can see is so big, this hurricane could be worst than the one registered in 1900 in Galveston. Of course this must be done with order and trying to don't create a colapse in the highways.

Also I call the authorities to try the best to arrange a quick evacuation of the major part of the population now that it is still time, specially the one that lives near the ship chanel that connects Houston with Galveston.

Sincerely, if the hurricane arrive to the city filled with millions of inhabitants this could be something Apocalyptic, something never seen before in the History of America, something that can make look Katrina 2005 as a joke, and the responsibiity of such a tragedy will be terrible to affront.

If the goverment wants to do a good job is necessary to coordinate the commands that the population is receiving from the different levels of authority, there is a chaos at present, and that can promote panic and confussion that can be even more risky than the natural event.

I think it is strongly necessary that the President take this business directly in his hands, since it is clear that Mr Chertoff is not being followed by the local and state goverment, he must maintain a permanet line of communication with the Governor and the majors of Galveston and Houston, and agreed in all their decissions.

A President must show leadership in these moments and capacity to control all the efforts of the authorities, this is a major national disaster that must be attended by the federal goverment with the highest priority.

Follow my advise since as I have predicted on Monday this Hurricane is now clearly looking as specially dangerous for Houston and Galveston and that will produce terrible floods like a tsunami in the coast. Today there is agreement of many forecasters that my prediction is perfectly possible,
pls chk this:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks,

For your attention,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 9/12/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Well doing a necessary reflexion about the impact caused by Ike in Texas we can find in the middle of the impressive mass of information registered in all the different organizations that monitored its damages that this tropical storm was the worst that struck Texas in the last 50 years and the worst hurricane after Katrina in the United
States.

Pls check the reports at:

www.realtruth.org...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

www.thesun.co.uk...

Unfortunately there were until now 34 lives lost in the United states that must be added to the more than 100 this same hurricane killed in the Caribbean Islands.

The proportion of the disaster that is estimated in about 26,000 millions of Dollars shows clearly why my warnings of this hurricane were not exagerated. The principal problem was that with this so sad experience many meteoroligists and other scientists, as well as the public in general have learned the lesson that a hurricane can be incredible devastating not only due to its intensity but due to its size, another independent parameter that many
understimated.

However let me point that the fact that this hurricane forced John McCain and the GOP to do urgent changes on the original agenda of the National Convention was not only a bad coincidence, but an actual bad augury about another terrible storm, this time not meteorological but political that is approaching to America and is the trumoil that the Presidential election will cause.

As far as I can view in to the future, under the present state of the causal lines, there will not be a clear winner on that night. Of course a change of this eventually could happen, but let me say that the probabilities are not optimistic about that, since this same trend is the one I have perceived during all this campaign since the summer of 2007 when I warned the first time about this incoming governability crisis

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/22/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

Now after three weeks of the occurence of the tragedy caused by IKE in Texas the balance is day by day more and more impressive about all the destruction and the loss of human lives.

Although officially the number of victims is now the double of the ones I registered my previous update, about 65, there are many missed people that should be counted as dead in any moment since the hope to find them alive after all these days is really low.

There are about 400 missing victims still searched by the authorities and other rescue corps:
www.upi.com...

I am sorry about this drama and let me pray for the necessary acceptance that their relatives must do of the tragic facts, all my solidarity with their sorrow and pain.

I tried with my soon advice about the incoming consequences of this Terrible Hurricane for the metropolitan area of Houston-Galveston to prevent these tragedies but many things didn' run well among the population in panic and the authorities to have success.

thanks for your attention,
your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

join