It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mending everyone's damaged C1 Vertebrae/aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
www.thewomenwarriors.net...

has an amazing article saying that the Annunaki aliens created us as their slave race & thus engineered damage to humanity's C1 Vertebrae. This was done to make us submissive, limited & hugely limit our energy & spiritual development. Trained practitioners around the world can permanently correct this misalignment in 15 minutes & so remove this huge barrier.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by prost]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Come again? What exactly does removing this barrier get you?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If the C1 is misaligned in so many people, I'd be more inclined to think it is a result of the birth process than by design of our Martian overlords.

What will people think of next to make a buck?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
is it cheaper than obtaining OT8 in scientology?

i'm bargain shopping for my super powers, why pay more?

not all of us have toms cruise's bags of $, you know...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Exactly why should it get damaged in the birth process?
Does it get damaged in apes or other animals as frequently?

Maybe our "evolution" didn't make us an improved species.
Why do you suppose that is?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It is important to realize that evolution is not a direct course to the best species of all time!

There is a simple answer for why the birthing process could cause damage in us and not in other apes: our big heads. They're not easy to squeeze out, you know!

If this misalignment is caused by our birth process, then evolution still allows it to exist for the same reason why mothers still die so frequently during birth -- those infants that survive have a huuuge advantage when it comes to brain power. Easy as that.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'd also like to say, in response to the OP, that if so many people are misaligned and these people who know how to realign this atlas bone are truly interested in anything but money, they'd openly tell the planet how to do it without asking for a dime. Right now they're hiding behind layers of Internet and every other thing, so their only concern is obviously how much they can make off of this supposed misalignment.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.oregon.gov...

looks like it's laready banned in some places...

doing anything to vertebrae is of course inherently dangerous, so i can see the point, otoh, the approach described uses indirect means, ie working the entire spine with artificially induced muscle contractions. i don't know if the idea has much merit, anyway, mostly i see no way of verifying the original claim.

a dislodged spine usually leads to a lot of neurological symptoms, so this should not be an exception.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi Porst --

I can say that you've found a remarkable article -- but it's remarkably bad. If you dig a little deeper on the topics, you can find out a lot more.

The writer's belief that cursing can change genetics isn't borne out. There is no Nibiru -- humans have been writing about their observations of the skies for about 5,000 years (since about 4,000 BC) and nobody has ever reported a planet coming through the solar system.

And no, the Sumerians never named a planet "Nibiru."

The Sitchin story is ... mindbogglingly bad. Gold isn't found in the atmosphere -- it's found in volcanic areas. The writer ignores other humans (like the Neanderthals, for example) and proclaims a worldwide flood (there wasn't one.)

I wish I could show you the bones themselves -- show you how they fit together in great detail and how the skull is "socketed" on the C1 vertebra. ANY misalignment up there brings incredible pain and numbness -- and I think you can agree that the human race isn't and hasn't been in constant pain with constant breathing difficulties and constant leg and arm numbness and occasional paralysis.

Manipulating the neck is VERY dangerous, as many lawsuits have shown.

So what to think about the writer's experiences of being "opened up"? If you are seeking something more spiritual and you are told that dancing around in circles while wearing scarves and feathers and paint will produce an unbelievably euphoric experience -- then it WILL produce that experience for you. If you are told that you will get mystical experiences that will bring you closer to your deity while drinking Chai tea, I can guarantee that your meditations over Chai will open your route to enlightenment on a daily basis.

As I scroll down, I see a picture of a "luxated C1 vertebra." If your C1 (or mine) was "luxated" that much, we would be in severe and constant pain and would be partly parylized from the head down. A dislocation here is known as the "hangman's fracture" and is almost always fatal:
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join