It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS becoming what members claim to hate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm honestly trying to decide who to vote for. All there appears to be on ATS is Kos and Enquirer style rumors, lies, spin and meaningless spiteful gossip. It is becoming clear that this crowd is the wrong place to get any info to help make a decision.

Everyone acts just like the Politicians and then pretends to hate the Politicians for acting just like them. Deny Ignorance - ya sure

I'm genuinely torn on who to vote for. Past elections were no where near this hard for me. It is like the whole Internet has turned into one giant unreliable gossip rag full of worthless crap. First I leaned toward Obama, then I went the McCain direction and now I'm undecided and torn because I know one of the VP Candidates who is a wonderful person, who fights corruption and is not a Beltway Insider. Even that has gotten bastardized here by the Daily Kos crowd.

People you say you want someone like Palin and when she comes along you spread gossip (lies) and embrace the Soros Army salting the boards with garbage.

I don't entirely agree with her politics, but if I don't vote for her it will be based on those issues and not lies and gossip. Many here it seems base their views solely on lies and gossip. All I have to say if you do; please don't vote.

I thought the attacks on Obama were bad but now this Palin stuff is worse. What kind of sick garbage goes after a Candidates Children? The incest rumor was the worst and some of you ate it up. Notice it disappeared? Thats because Soros plants this stuff through the Kos and then moves on to the next lie knowing there will be no fallout because it was just a rumor to begin with. Invent a smear and then sit back and watch it blossom with the fools on the Internet.

Some of the stuff about Obama was just as bad. Both sides need to hang their heads in shame. Who you really are is how you act when you are anonymous, not how you act when you are known.

Stop letting yourselves be used like this.

No proof presented? Don't post a response.

Something unseemly like an attack on a persons children? Don't post a response and no stars or flags.

Keep not encouraging and they will go away.

It is no coincidence that new members showed up at the same time as the Soros rumor mill's stories showed up.

[edit on 9/7/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Easy

Vote Ron Paul

Or vote for the guys getting millions from corporations.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jmilla

Sorry,

Ron Paul lost. Not my fault. Off topic too.

join