It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEVELOPING: Detainee alleges torture in Ramsey County jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'm not sure if this has been posted about, hoping it hasn't.

Elliot Hughes claims cops used pain compliance tactics on him. They separated his jaw and bent his foot backwards. He says he puked in the bag and they wouldn't take it off...

I'm not sure if this is anarchist false propaganda report of the real deal.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i feel for the boy, and good for him for having the guts to tell what happened. This is all too common now across america, and I just hope he doesn't end up dead from an "accident" because these guys don't care who they kill to shut them up. it is like some kind of evil organization has infiltrated our jail systems, and they are well organized and know how to cover up for each other.

You should be very afraid of large county jails because that is where they do torture, and even kill from time to time. I hope america wakes up and demands more civilian accountability for these reverse criminals.

And on another topic, you good cops thank you for doing your jobs, it is appreciated, but covering up for the bad ones could get you killed. Someone who is tortured within an inch of their life, you think they wont try to kill ANY cop who trys to take them back to that system that allowed that. It is a vicious cycle of violence that needs to be addressed by every major city and government.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This story is f***ing disturbing. I have starred and flagged your thread. I posted another vid. about this sickening case elsewhere on ATS I will come back and edit it into this post.

Here it is:
OH MY GOD!!!! I feel like throwing up. If this is true what will be next. This vid. is 17 min. PLEASE WATCH ALL OF IT. WE NEED TO STOP THIS TERRORISM COMING FROM OUR OWN "POLICE."

light and love,
anyone

p.s. anyone viewing this be prepared to hear an assault in horrible description about a 19 year old boy attacked by police after 12 hours without being fed. I am shaking with adrenaline a fear... imagine what he felt.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by anyone]

[edit on 5-9-2008 by anyone]

new topics

join