It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 8, 08 The begining of the end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have been seeing info about this day as being the start for something that will grow worse and lead to a major disaster or wwIII.

There is a website that uses bots to examine trends and patterns on the interwebs, kind of like chatter. They are predicting something soon based on the levels of chatter they have seen. I dont know if I follow it.
halfpasthuman.com...

I just get a feeling something big is coming, even though I have thought this for years, it like something in the air is getting stronger.

I can see us going to war with russia by accident or some misspoken words and maybe even throw china in there too. I can see a limited nuke strike, maybe a few cities here and a few of theirs as well.

Anyone else get this feeling like things are coming to a head soon?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think everyone has been on edge lately. With the economy being bad, job losses going up, and more talk of war, it would be hard not to feel uneasy about things. Try not to worry to much. If something bad does happen, worrying is not going to stop it from happening. You just have to sit back and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

projectcamelot.org...

Read under 4th September update and listen to George Green.....

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

I am more worried for my wife and unborn son, if TSHTF my wife will be at her 8th month. I guess we will have to hunker down and see what awaits.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

I have followed that site for a while after stumbling onto it one day, if its true, that matches my feeling, I havent seen the update in a while, now I am freaking out.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Rats! I have a bunch of eBay stuff ending on the 10th.

The world revolves around money. Money gives power. If we kill everyone who is going to buy our stuff? The world economy run by multinational corporations will collapse and cut into profits and growth. Shareholders will not stand for it.
Widespread war is obsolete. Targeted and surgical wars are where the MIC makes its money. That and scaring the bejesus out of everyone so that they arm up for wars that never come resulting in out of date rusty weapons thereby driving a new need to rearm.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Its something bigger than corporations, that is just to mislead the masses of liberals. The site I posted about about mentioned waves that travel back in time sort of to present events.

These waves grow stronger as we get closer to the main event, thats why we can feel something already, something big!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkhorn

That site pulls things like that all the time. They seem to love the week after Labor Day.
Here is the link to the prediction that they made LAST YEAR (2007) for right after Labor Day.:

Just in from the predictive linguistics team at www.halfpasthuman.com:

"Igor here.

Clif has worked all day yesterday and all last night. And was back at it at 4 this morning when I checked in. We have a large data bubble of datas which are showing up for Sunday, 9-2.

Clif says that he will have part 1 posted by Saturday afternoon at the latest since so much of the data says that Sunday and Monday will be very nasty here in US.

He probably ain’t wrong about this one. And I think that he is probably right about the 19th too. But anyway part 1 by late Saturday.

Here's the link:
whatcomesnext.net...

What they do is similar to Nostradamus' predictions. They make very nebulous predictions, and then retrofit something that seems close, after an event happens.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Half Past Human, using its very unusual and creative predictive web bot technology, have identified 7 October as the date for a crucial event - preceded by a plateau of 11 days of tension starting on 27 September. The aftermath of the 7 October event, they say, will last till mid-February. They do not know what this is, save that’s it’s partly economic, partly military. They're confident of their prediction, and note that this situation is totally unique in their experience.

The above is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Take a look at virtually ANY day. You will find both economic and military articles. Georgia and Russia is an example. In the news every day now. As for the economy, take your pick- OIL, housing, interest rates, bank failures,....Almost a guarantee that one or more of those will happen. Combining them is EASY. News reports say that the Georgia situation is related to oil. When Georgia was invaded, oil prices spiked up.

The bottom line is that no one really knows the future, and this is just more nonsense.

new topics

top topics

join