It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about the N.W.O and the secret societies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity , what happened to all the people who said that the
New World Order and all the Secret Societies already had their plan in place and that " Hillery Rodam Clinton " were going to
"Take on the World" ... What happened to all those people ?
They all yelled with fist's in the air that this was all part of the N.W.O.
Im in no way trying to belittle those people but they sure have shut up . So again , where did they all go and is that the death of the N.W.O ?
Thanks all for taking the time to read this , it's appreciated .

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Like any grand plan, it all happens in steps. When we get close to the conclusion of one step and enter the time for the begining of the next step, that is when the uproar will occur and we will see things change, gradually.

To the NWO, its best to make the change gradually than to put a sudden shock syndrome on a global scale. That way, the majority of the populace wont notice and wont question or rebel, making the NWO folks task much easier.

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Phantasm was an awesome movie. Nice avitar.
I wonder what is next for the NWO? I am sure they have a grand plan but I have not really seen proof that there is an NWO. Other than the concrete evidence that Alex Jones has secretly hid away. Does anyone have any new proof of the NWO? I would love to see some independant study on this.

join