It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh to summon UFO on TV for 3 days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Starting Sept. 11 until Nov. 11, 2008, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, Master UFO Caller, will be summoning UFO flying machines for the world to see via the "UFO TV News" broadcast channel. Shortly after the sightings start appearing, a spaceship will descend on Prophet's cue and sit in the sky over Las Vegas for three days

Link

Should be interesting

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So for a month he's gonna hope that a UFO comes down for 3 days over Vegas?
Vegas has got more lights than people care to look at .
I don't hold much hope for this event taking place if the almighty 'prophet'(re. BS'er) is involved.

:dn
Ad Infinitum)

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I say good,let him prove the world that he's a moronic liar.

Though, im sure he'll have all the excuses in the world for when his mile long ufo fails to show up, but a 2ft helium balloon does.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This is a like a weird deja vu.

Seems this topic has already hit the boards sometime back. Year(s) ago perhaps.
Not much came of the topic either. My vote is this is publicity, he may try summoning something - but its not because he really has any link...(i.m.o.)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 5-9-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
As I said in the other thread about this:

something something Yahweh something something Prophet blah blah blah hoax.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Holy heck a UFO over Vegas...that's like...right over my house!!! I can't wait!! What a birthday present that'll be!!

I'll be honest though, that guys title makes a mockery of God. I'll be one of the many to call him a crazy on November 12.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
We sure have a busy time ahead of us. Propthet Yahweh's spaceship over Las Vegas from September 11th, and then the Galactic Federation of Light's spaceship over over Alabama which will appear October 14.

Too bad we won't be able to see any of it, since we are all going to die next Wednesday because of the Large Hadron Collider...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

OMG! this freak is at it again? Wasn't he around during 2005-2006? I thought he was exposed as a hoaxer? He has said this before that he would supposedly summon UFO's in Vegas, but has yet to do it. I dout this will happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think before calling hoax we should give him a chance to prove himself. If nothing happens then we call him a fraud and launch our cyber tomatoes from afar. But if something does.................

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I think before calling hoax we should give him a chance to prove himself. If nothing happens then we call him a fraud and launch our cyber tomatoes from afar. But if something does.................

If something does happen I promise you I will go on television and eat my own feet.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
HAHAHA super black men! LOL

Oh man that made my morning.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
As I said in the other thread about this:

something something Yahweh something something Prophet blah blah blah hoax.

Boo hiss! I read that and spit coffee all over my monitor! Too funny!!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i think it will happen. however, i don't believe it will be a ufo. AmberLynnSuicide posted a thread about colored symbols in the skies above vegas. personally i think these were holograms (but who knows). if they were, they will use the hologram projector to project a ufo for three days. the projector's time on will be paid for by Yahweh so he doesn't look like a fool. anyone think the same way?

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Sliick]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Search here on ATS or Google him and you'll see he's already pulled the same stunt a few years back.

Nothing happened then and nothing's going to happen this time. The guy is very shady. He mocks God with the name he uses and whenever someone shows interest in him doing this, he makes all kinds of demands. One of them being supplying his own armed guards to protect him. There's no reason for him to need armed guards. Another one is that he won't do it at will. He'll only do it if he knows the time and place ahead of time.

If he were real and could summon them at any time, he wouldn't need to plan it.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
hi all

i know of another guy that can summon UFO's...

i bet we all could if we really wanted to...

there are thousands of craft all around our planet right now..watching & helping

our Ascension from 3d to 5d in 2012/2013 is going to be amazing from what i hear and lots beings from the cosmos want to make sure it happens for us

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here's how I see it. I think he might be telling the truth this time. The spaceship will hover over Vegas for a few days. After the third day it will land. Crowds will gather, TV will be there - it will be HUGE!

Then a door will open and a ramp will descend.

Through the smoky vapors coming from the craft, two figures will emerge...

...Chuck D and Flavor Flav announcing that Public Enemy will be going back on tour. I'm a HUGE Public Enemy fan. I've been waiting for this day since 1994.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

...Chuck D and Flavor Flav announcing that Public Enemy will be going back on tour. I'm a HUGE Public Enemy fan. I've been waiting for this day since 1994.

aw man that would be sweet.

yahweh
nuff said

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

dead or ascended, or invaded by the hordes of the Underverse, or slaved by the nano machines from beyond...

If he summons a UFO, and amazing footage as well, then Ill personally go and buy a T-shirt directly form Prohets Yawehs hand, From PRophet to PRopheT...
Then, I'll take him out for a spin on my Time MAchine.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sorry to bump an old thread. I recently subscribed to this guy's
Yahoo group for the sake of curiosity. This is what Prophet Yahweh sent out yesterday. I watched the CNN video and it looks interesting. Prophet of course implies that this is part of his prophecy being fulfilled. I have my doubts. But this is what he sent out to his e-group:

[ufoschool] My Oct. 25th Spaceship Prophecy Fulfilled?

show details 4:28 AM (3 hours ago)

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear Groups,

Most of you know that I have prophecised that a spaceship would appear in the sky over Las Vegas, NV and sit there for 3 days before Nov. 11, 2008.

Also, in relationship to that prophecy, you may remember that I mentioned the dates October 25th and Oct. 31as being dates I felt that spaceships would appear.

At that time, I mentioned that the date of the 25th seemed fuzzy as if I was looking at it through some plastic whereas the one on the 31st seemed clearer and more real.

Well, today is the 25th of October and the media is descending down to Stephanville, TX again because of what looked like another spaceship appear in the sky there.

But, this time, it was video taped with a digital camera.

The lights reminded me of the spaceship that appeared outside the window of the a ufologist in the "Capture The Light" UFO DVD.

Here is the link to the CNN News segment featuring the spacecraft:

edition.cnn.com...#/video/us/2008/10/25/pkg.tx.more.ufo.sightings.wfaa?

Also, here is the link to the ""Capture The Light" UFO DVD:

www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

I think that this UFO news segment is the fulfillment of the spaceship I suggested, in my prophecy, that would appear and be filmed on the 25th of October.

Yours In The Oct. 31st Spaceships That Will Appear Over Las Vegas,

PROPHET YAHWEH
Seer of Yahweh
Master UFO Caller

the end

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
LMAO maybe Prophet Yaweh should join forces with Blossom Goodchild? They could be like the Wonder Twins... "shape of a fraud!... form of a hoax!"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join