It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Terrra Preta Phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've been looking around here to see if this topic was already posted, but I couldn't find it.
So here we go...

We have many on going mysteries that we haven't been able to solve.
From UFOs, ghost, ancient creatures and monuments to crop circles. We know that in school they teach us things that are not necessarily true or are still trying to be proved one way of another. Like evolution, who built the pyramids, the Nazca lines...

We also have TERRA PRETA: en.wikipedia.org...
www.geo.uni-bayreuth.de...

Why is Terra Preta so special besides the fact that any plant growing on this soil would grow up to 3 times as faster than on any other soil? Well, Terra Preta behaves like a living organism or super living organism: www.philipcoppens.com...
If you take a chunk out of it given certain amount of time the hole left behind would be filled again by the same soil. It regenerates itself, sort of like a 'healing factor'.

Another fantastic gift given to us by 'primitive men', which modern men is trying to replicate for the benefit of humanity today. Scientist know what Terra Preta is, that it is man made, its components but still haven't find a way to replicated.

It seems to me that 'primitive men' were not as primitive as we thought them to be, yet again!

new topics

join