It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin's Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is scary to me. watch this video, then visit the Master's Commission's site.

www.youtube.com...

www.masterscommission.com

Thoughts, ATS?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

Lets see, Palin's church preaches that God is coming to Alaska, America, and world.

OH NO GOD IS COMING....sigh what religion doesn't preach that is some sort of way?

Obama's church preaches God D--m America. I would worry more about this.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
wow got shivers down my spine watching that...uh i think that's a little worse than Obamas pastor preaching and blowing things way out of proportion. now if i watched that video on mute it would look like something totally different than a religious advertisment. and the missile trail thing at the end, what are they saying they're trying to bring about Armageddon? a little to creepy for me to know that this could be the next 4-8 years of the good'ol USA.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If your are really worried about the church of Sarah Palin taking over the world with their theocracy, let me relive you of your fears

This is Sarah Palin's church

Here is a core commitment.
wasillabible.org...

In order to experience and enjoy the centrality of Christ in our congregational life, we will submit to the authority of the Scriptures. They will be the foundational source of information and direction guiding our exploration of Christ’s reality. The Bible will be used to determine our doctrine, to shape our practice, and even, when needed to settle our differences with the conviction that it is the very Word of God. In all the confusion of varied opinions and above all the claims of religious authority we will hold to the scriptures as the Truth for both faith and practice. In them God has spoken and to them we will listen.

It sounds scary doesn't it?

In reality it just means that sooner or later, someone will have a disagreement over something like coffee, there will be a theological argument whether coffee is sinful or not, half the church will agree on one opinion and the other half will go the other way, then the church will split.

There is a reason why there are 30,000 plus Christian brands. They will never agree on anything (even conservative values) and will always split when they bring in enough people and the chance of differing opinions fueled by large egos tends to increase.

You really have nothing to worry about. Any big movement to take over the world will die long before there is any danger

[edit on 5-9-2008 by wutone]

[edit on 5-9-2008 by wutone]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well the little darling is an Evengenital, so combining this with her small head would seem to open all possibilities.
The video didn’t say much about making God head of state, but it did say a lot about “God having a plan” (and lots of fire). This is kind of worrying as the Christian God doesn’t seem to (nowadays) say very much, and his bible book is probably open to more interpretation than even the U.S constitution.
So this video just strengthens my suspicion that regardless of whether Iran is guilty as charged, it will be incinerated along with every man, women and child in a most holy act performed by supreme leader Mccain.
In fact should the old fellow win I believe only an act of God like a heart attack, skin cancer, dementia ect… could possibly stop him; and even that might not be enough!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Please review the guidelines for political posting here:

Ending the Political Game on ATS

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join