It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Electro Magnetic Disruption evidence of True Love?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Lately, I have been experiencing some problems with Electronics. I was reading the thread on SLIders and how certain people, when having an intense emotional experience, can cause disruption of electronic equipment.

This girl and I have this super intense connection right now, she is my Anima, the archetypical embodiement of all I have ever wanted in a mate, as things between us have grown stronger, so have the occurances of odd Electronic behavior for us together and for us even when we are apart.

For instance, the other night, when things between us were at a transition, 4 street lights went out, as I drove under them, in less than five minutes. My computer is unusually fickle, and there have been frequent power surges at work.

Does anyone have any insight...is there a meaning behind all of this or is it coincedental?

[edit on 4-9-2008 by 420prajna]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

Well I don't know if you can solely attribute it to true love. Considering your aura is an electromanetic field of energy to begin with, any means of positive charge can cause these electronic reactions. I've had events like this happen both while in love and while not in love.

Over the past few years, I have turned off, flickered, or ruined stereo's, tv's, computers, street lights, clocks, etc. There are street lamps/lights that turn green when I am around them. I have also noticed the frequency of said devices change to a different pitch when I am around or walk by them. I have a friend that I used to frequently meditate with and the energy would could create from just the two of us was awesome. We even guided a group of a dozen people through some meditations and the charge you could feel from that versus the two of us was much greater.

If you feel your love connection is deep, you have created a rise in the vibration of your energy. Electronics will not respond in the same manner as they have priorly. If you were to lower your vibration from the point you're at now, you would notice the events to cease. Do some research on auras and I think you'll find much more of the answers that you're looking for.

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hmm. Thank you so much for your reply...I wonder if two souls, when together, can create a resonance greater than the energy the two create on their own?

[edit on 4-9-2008 by 420prajna]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

That's most definitely true. In fact, sex itself is all about an energy transfer. When two people are on the same level, they share the same energy between the two of them. When one person is on a higher level, they dominate the energy during the sexual experience. Apply that thought to all the different types of sex there is in life.

Non-sexually speaking even, your relationship is still about energy. When you hold someone's hand, it's an energy transfer. Your thoughts and your words do the same. If you both were to focus on raising your collective energy at the same time, your energy would raise doubly than if you were to do it on your own. That statement falls under one of the Cosmic Laws called the Law of Doubling.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Universal Light]

new topics

top topics

join