It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behavior in meeting cycles (6-point basic scoring)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The following is about contributed human based orders of behavior in full meeting, dealing with the natural human's way or cycle of 'finding a mate for bonding'.

Which one order (A-F) is about a more accurate of order of happening behaviors, to you in your life, concerning the order to what goes on inbetween in your 'getting to know someone in whole' meet or sessional meeting from initiation/beginning to completion/end:

A:
1st Body/Facial/Eye communication
2nd Conversation (a lil bit, some, a lot)
3rd Exchange of something (gift, money, phone number)
4th Making out
5th Foreplay
6th Sex

B:
3rd Exchange of something (gift, money, phone number)
4th Foreplay
5th Making out
6th Sex

C:
3rd Making out
4th Exchange of something (gift, money, phone number)
5th Foreplay
6th Sex

D:
3rd Making out
4th Foreplay
5th Exchange of something (gift, money, phone number)
6th Sex

E:
2nd Conversation (a lil bit, some, alot)
3rd Making out
4th Foreplay
5th Sex
6th Exchange of something (gift, money, phone number)

F:
3rd Foreplay
4th Making out
5th Sex
6th Exchange of something (gift, money, phone number)

Note: Body/Facial/Eye communication suggests two find each other attractive, if not just one of the two finds the other attactive. It can happen in many expressions as you should already know. Usually the initiator (one first to find another attractive) locates, whether or not, there is attraction in return or in feedback from the other in some way. It could be as simple as the length you lock eyes. It could be as simple as the someone seeing if you're paying attention to their certain extraordinary body communication out the clear blue when come before your range. It could be as simple as a noticablely helpless smile you see each time you cross someone's paths. It could be some dead facial look when you catch them staring like they've seen a ghost or see a powerful person to somewhat trimble to in facial expression. Etc. Am I lieing about any of this?!

If you've just met someone, where are you in 6-point basic scoring? What descriptive points I listed are you lacking in score right now?

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow what a topic.

I would say: C>A>D....In that order of probability. That's if I'm going out to meet women as a number 1 priority.

That said, I'm always looking to meet women. Always. Doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing, I'll always be trying to get a number, at least. I'm young and single. That's what I do. In these situations, such as meeting a girl in a random confrontation, like a bookstore, then chances are, A.

You might ask another question though.

At what step do you usually fail?

Is it:

1. Initial Recognition
  2. Initial Confrontation
  3. Exchange of Information
  4. Making out
  5. Foreplay
  6. Sex

Seeing how your list would be more circumstantial and random, the latter would not.

Honestly, 1st Body/Facial/Eye communication and 2nd Conversation (a lil bit, some, a lot) are simultaneous for me. Well, considering that non verbal communication accounts for 90% of banter, I would say it's the same for everyone. They just don't know it.

What am I lacking? I would definitely be lacking in the "Exchange of Something" area. I don't use my money or drinks or gifts to attract women. That doesn't work unless you actually have money. I don't
!!!!

So yeah, Cool thread.

-Dev

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Mabus I can say I have never gone out with the idea of finding a permeate mate with the exception of my present mate.

With me it was:
A. making eye contact
B. desire
C. sex
D. Lots of conversation
E. Foreplay
F. Sex
G. Exchange of phone numbers

This could be the reason I have been married 4 times.

When I met my currant mate it was on the Internet and was as follows:
A. Lots of conversation
B. Exchange of photos
C. More conversation and face to face through a cam.
D. Meeting in person
E. Making out
F. Foreplay
G. Sex
H. Melding of our inner spirits

I'm happier than I've ever been and finally know true love. Our love continues to grow everyday.

new topics

join