It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Women Turn to the Gender Card

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
voices.washingtonpost.com...

"She has taken on the corrupt special interests in Washington and Alaska. She has stood up for families and made a difference," Swift said. "She is more prepared than Barack Obama to be the president of the United States.... The Republican Party will not stand by while Sarah Palin is subjected to sexist attacks."

it's about dang time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obama has used the race card..this whole election...

i only wish Hillary would have got wise sooner.

but bravo....use the sexist card..every time they start there lie's on you..

do the same as obama with race...in reverse mode

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That is absolutely ridiculous. I seem to remember QUITE VIVIDLY the BS that Obama caught over his "alienation" of the black vote during the primaries. I have not heard Obama make mention, unless asked during an interview, EVEN ONCE about the color of his skin.

Guess what... That is why he still does well with white voters!

A lesson Jesse Jackson should have learned a long time ago... Oh yeah, speaking of jesse jackson, do you remember what HE had to say about Obama?! Your charge is completely outlandish.

Obama, while admittedly inexperienced in the Washington game ran his campaign ADMITING as much. McCain attacked him for being inexperienced and then APPOINTED someone even moreso. McCain f'ed up. Now just watch the SHTF. It will happen. McCain is done.

The difference between Obama and Palin is that Obama was VOTED IN DESPITE his inexperience and Palin was APPOINTED to her position by someone who RAILED AGAINST the inexperience of another!!! HAHAHA

McCain and Palin are finished. And I agree with someone from another thread (a couple even) that are saying now that the GOP is probably going to dump her from the ticket. It has nothing to do with her gender, and she may actually be a good choice. It has EVERYTHING to do with McCain, his UTTER AND COMPLETE stupidity and his failure to even run his campaign with sound judgement.

I mean seriously, if the GOP wanted a Maverick to buck the system, they would have put Ron Paul up there. Nope, this is going to REMAIN politics as usual by the Republicons. Any attempt to derail them now bucks the trend they have spent the last eight years nursing with our nation's worst president in history!

join