It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Investigation Stalled by McCain Campaign, State Legislator Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Palin Investigation Stalled by McCain Campaign, State Legislator Says

www.huffingtonpost.com

The Alaska state senator running an investigation of Gov. Palin says the McCain campaign is using stall tactics to prevent him from releasing his final report by Oct. 31, four days before the November election.

"It's likely to be damaging to the Governor," said Senator Hollis French, a Democrat, appointed the project manager for a bi-partisan State Senate Legislative Counsel Committee investigation of claims that Palin abused her office to get the Alaska public safety commissioner, Walt Monegan, fired.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oh man, this is definitely the type of people who I want running this country.

Actions speak louder than words, and this is yet another pathetic action done by a joke of a candidate.

The actions of both of these Republicans open up so many doors of potential hazard that it's truly scary that people actually support these two.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/2/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There is your golden child, folks. I've been trying to bring attention to this for a few days now. People don't ever want to answer to the questions of substance. Only the pointless ones screaming "he's being chauvanistic" or what have ya'. She also outsourced Alaska's 26 BILLION dollar pipeline project. Nobody cares about that either.

That is enough for me right there. And that is without regard to McCain's obvious follies. #1, Making a damned JOKE about bombing Iran. If people haven't been paying attention, the largest countries in the world are power-brokering sides against one another OVER Iran and the Baltic states. If McCain gets his way, we'll just blow the lid off of it and initiate WW3. #2, He is a 7 year POW with obvious anger issues. To me that SCREAMS of someone who should NOT BE ALLOWED to put his finger anywhere near the red button.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Thanks for the input, but it would seem that on a website full of people who claim to 'deny ignorance', are real issues like this one pushed to the back of the line to make room for Obama's Koran rumors and the like.

Sad...

[edit on 9/2/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of either side, but this isnt an issue. It's rumor and hearsay. An issue involves substantiated facts. At this point, nothing about said investigation has produced much besides accusations and denials, neither of which count for anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sorry, but when a prosecutor demands to speak to an alleged criminal, and you tell him "sorry, but we're kinda' busy" there is more to the story. This is, as the story's title suggests, a stall tactic. Everyone knows about this story, yet nobody wants to discuss it. Everyone is too caught up in the fact that McCain stole the spotlight from Obama and that Palin has nice tits (sorry to say it, but it is very true). If this were Hilary Clinton people would be jumping through the roof.

This, in and of itself, screams guilt and tells me that unless things change quickly, we are headed for another four years of an executive branch that 1, runs roughshot over the constitution and 2, waves it in our damned faces for people to forcibly swallow as they wave goodbye to their civil rights!

Hopefully they issue the subpeonas and people WAKE T F UP!

Btw, I starred and flagged this thread in the HOPES that people will CARE about the criminality on rampant display within the ranks of the GOP *and* democratic parties.

I have had ENOUGH of republicans breaking the law and either a) using semantical arguments to waive their liability in court or b) just not giving a damn and refusing to even GO to court! it is sickening!

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

top topics

join