It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama campaign accuses Palin of links to "Nazi sympathizer"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The campaign that scolded us for asking questions about Obama's 20 year mentorship from an anti-white/anti-Semitic church, is now claiming Palin is associated with a "Nazi sympathizer" named Pat Buchanan.

miamiherald.typepad.com...

Obama camp connects the dots for Jews: McCain...Palin...Buchanan..."Nazis"

Barack Obama's campaign, perhaps miffed at all the Democrat-is-weak-on-Israel theme, started striking back at John McCain almost as soon as he tapped Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his running mate. Where the Dems are trying to paint McCain as more financially out of touch with people, they're strongly suggesting that his Christian conservative running mate is no friend to the Jews.

"Palin was a supporter of [MSNBC analyst] Pat Buchanan, a right-winger or as many Jews call him: a Nazi sympathizer,'' Obama spokesman Mark Bubriski wrote in an email.

The problem is She actually supported his opponent, but attended one of Pat's events as a courtesy. Even if she did support him, the things said about Pat are completely untrue. The guy had family in world war 2 and has always been a huge supporter of American troops. he is an isolationist yes, but "Nazi Sympathizer" is just nothing but a smear.

Does this mean we are now allowed to bring back up Obama's 20 year relationship with a hatemonger?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Who is the "hatemonger" that you refer to? If the answer is obvious, then I think that means that no one has been feeling particularly constrained in their opportunity to discuss this person , and his relationship with Obama. So you can cut the crap about what you are or are not "allowed" to discuss. Don't play the victim when you aren't one, please.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I am not surprised, the whole conference looked like a nazi ralley to me.

Palin was playing the role of Dionisis later known as Diana, the goddess of the hunt and, prosperity, a fertility goddess. The whole thing was an elaborately staged Pagan ritual.

Complete with the self administered human sacrifice of Joe Lieberman the traitor to his party.

I think this was the opening act for the fourth reich. If we don't do something to get Ron Paul in office I think the whole world will go down in flames this time.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

It is funny you say she embodies the " Goddess of the Hunt", when the local paper here "The Boston Herald" portrayed her on the front page with a hunting rifle. Let me find a link to it.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by 20 Eyes]

[edit on 5-9-2008 by 20 Eyes]

There you go!

[edit on 5-9-2008 by 20 Eyes]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i36.tinypic.com...

This one?

I like it!

new topics

top topics

join