It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush may visit Baghdad within the next few days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Bush may visit Baghdad within the next few daysGreen Zone newspaper Al-Sabaah expects a visit from George Bush to Iraq in the coming days for SOFA negotiations according to the newspaper parliament source saying:

Bush may visit Iraq soon to discuss the security agreement between Iraq and the U.S., during his visit there will be a declaration that all controversial points are resolved.

I am not sure if the Americans or George Bush understand that the situation is out of Maliki’s hands, and they must negotiate with the supreme-clerics.

Ive never see this before,

Its either

'' Bush on surprise visit to troops ''

or

.. well thats it.

I suppose if he's going there to mock about how safe it is, there's little chance of anything happening.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You need a link and I think when the president flies into a combat zone, he doesn't tell every terrorist on the planet that he's going several days in advance.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

wow, apologies.. it must of been a late night

www.roadstoiraq.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

It seems strange that there are (from what I can tell) no other sources for this, at least none in English.

If this was true, why hasn't the media said anything? Especially if it is to mock how safe it is.

I wonder if this story was placed as part of some anti-insurgent operation.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
He will be seen as a liberator. Rose will be thrown at his feet. Mission Accomplished! Legacy de facto!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Roses.. or small metallic pineapples.

new topics

top topics

join