It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 false flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Please watch this vid; it is serious people in Germany questioning 911, the murder of innocent American citizens.

at 26 minutes shows bush and rice lying about no one ever thinking anyone would use planes. Video just doesn't let you forget how you believed all the lies.

at 29 minutes it is talking about the monies in the stock market.

This is what foreign countries are hearing and saying.

etc.etc.etc.

911 False Flag

video.google.co.uk...

take care

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My brother lives in Frankfort, Germany and he's visiting the States right now for my niece's wedding next weekend. One thing he drills into me constantly is we do NOT get real, honest news. We get a shadow of the news. Our MSM has kept America in the dark so much that when stuff like what you've posted gets put out there, Americans tend to disbelieve.

That's the intended result.

Just saying. I cannot watch the video because I'm on dial-up and it would be a 3-day download to watch it, but, if it's not American-made, it's probably an eye-opener.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Nice post! the vid is a good find. it always seems that whenever i watch one of these kinds there seems too be new points adding to the story of an inside job. its great to get the view of foriegners to balance what "news" we get here.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

congrats on the wedding bro...yeah true stuff

very interesting vid

it definitely adds to the big picture of things

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

new topics

top topics

join