It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman dead after taking a deal with the police.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...
yet another tragic story of police getting put of hand. The woman in the above story was arrested for pot and pills. the police offered her 4 years in jail or she could be an informant. they gave her thousands of dollars to go buy a gun and dope from someone, and she is dead now. i wonder just how often this happens. can someone tell me why we use over ten thousand dollars on stings like this so often? couldn't that money be used to try and prevent more serious crimes? please click the link and watch it, i know people are more likely to watch a vid that's included in the post but i don't know how to do one like that. Im new

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Man what the hell......... how dumb are those Police people down there.

That's the best idea they could come up with...... a 23 year old hippie pot smoker to infiltrate a deal with a couple of hardcore looking "gang bangers".

Guys Running coc aine and arms sales......send in a passive hippie dancer....

100 percent un-professionalism. I hope the people involved are fired or demoted to janitorial services as to not send more people into harms way with their awesome Ideas.

It's like they led her to her death on purpose, slack surveillance, no back up plan or fail safe,

Sad loss of a human who was an easy going hippie pot smoker.

as for the 6 pills...... I have more over the counter # in my medicine cabinet that's just as harmful and if need be get me high.

Marijuana should be legalized. That way people can grow the plant themselves or get it from a friend. Not have to go to sketchy people who may also deal with the more serious drugs and even sales of weapons.

Cigarettes should be illegal to mass produce and mass distribute, it's dealing death. However if they or friends want to home grow their own tobacco plants then that's there right. Just not sponsored by massive corporations making billions on selling poison and lacing it with addictive and toxic chemicals.

people would be safer if drugs weren't illegal wherein you won't have to deal with shady people who might kill you. Let people whom wanna poison themselves or supplement themselves with whatever drugs they want to.

The people will police themselves in matters like drug use.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by GodshipForAll]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The Chief of Police in that video is not fit to serve the public as a defender. Not only did the police kill that girl, but they slandered her when it hit the fan.

Thank you for bringing this story to my attention. s&f'ed

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

yes i agree about the chief, i thought the same thing. imagine being in her family when that aired. thx for star and flag, i think this thread deserves attention.

top topics

join