It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barr/ Root 08?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, wouldn't it be amazing if they made it to office?

You do not even hear a whisper of their names in the media, fair? I think not, we need to hear openly and freely all candidates running for Presidency.

www.lp.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
They get very little mention in the media but they will get my vote. I think they are a much better choice than the "mainstream candidates".

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I could vote Libertarian. However, having had Barr as a representative when I lived in Georgia I could not vote for him. Though I will give him the benefit of the doubt about his conversion to libertarian principles, I just don't see how someone could change that much from being a former Federal prosecutor who has no doubt incarcerated hundreds if not thousands of people for what they choose to put in thier bodies to being a leader of the one party that has consistently been anti-prohibition when it comes to banned substances.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well, wouldn't it be amazing if they made it to office?

You do not even hear a whisper of their names in the media, fair? I think not, we need to hear openly and freely all candidates running for Presidency.

if the media is ignoring them, there MUST be something good about them
if u know what i mean haha

and yes, our media operators should be thrown in prison for RIGGING the election by focusing only on the canidate they like, while at the same time claiming to be "fair and balanced" in their reporting

the MSM has blood on their hands, and this isnt a new phenomena
this has been going on for longer than anyone has been alive to remember

and yes, bias reporting by the MSM is a crime
ever heard of that law where they have to give equal oppurtunity to canidates? well, i know the MSM hasnt ever heard of it
but I have...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I've watched Barr on Glenn Beck and The Colbert Report several times now. He's an interesting guy with a lot of good ideas and some that are questionable. I think he has the potential to get decent turnouts in states that go Red but are not fond of McCain.

I listened to the ATS mix show w/ Wayne Root here, everyone should do that if they haven't.

new topics

top topics

join