It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts and wavelength

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm curious... have there been any studies done in the field of parapsychology that have to do with how you think and how your thoughts might have influence on other people? Like say you have a thought in your head-- and you want to influence someone with a thought-- could your thought pass in the form of a wave from your mind to another mind (soul to soul communication) and then they hear you and you would influence them to say something you want? I always thought I had an ability that I could send thoughts to other people... I'm thinking that this is less of a silly fantasy now that more modern science has been developing. Is there truth to this? Can thoughts be sent by wavelengths?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This phenomena is so and is supported by Rupert Sheldrake's Hundredth Monkey Syndrome. Also inventions sometimes occur in parallel, at the same time , unknowingly by independent researchers as was the case with penicillin development in Scotland and Australia. Telepathy is also supportive of your hypothesis. Thoughts are more powerful than we are lead to believe. In fact our potentials for future conscious development are probably quite scary for the powers that be because this will put us beyond their control as our light will obliterate their psychopathic black shadows. As they have failed to develop as moral/normal human beings they cannot develop skills of such sensitivity and influence. By this I refer to the heart of spiritual development which in fact is about connecting the head to the heart which in turn leads to a flowering of consciousness.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Spirits influence us into buying certain things and to say certain things.

We are all spirit so half the time its not just deceased spirits that are influencing us.Also I do believe our twin flame is in our minds so also influencing us and putting thoughts into our heads.

new topics

join