It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help from ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am SICK AND TIRED of my UBER-idiot co-worker that is seriously Forrest Gump IQ-ish, sending me all these nonsensical and narrow minded chain emails about how "bad" the Democrats are. She literally believes anything she reads!

Now, I tend to swing more on the conservative side myself -- but I also dislike both parties equally. Both are in bed together.

I need some "ammo" -- something that will "blow her mind" (since she's so impressionable) -- and totally throw a stick in spokes.

Just today she sent me an email with a racist joke about how us "USA Cowboys" haven't played "Cowboys and Muslims" yet

I don't care who you are, that is NOT OKAY with me!

I never get any thought-provoking or actual "oh holy crap they are taking away our freedoms and this is becoming a fascist state!" chain emails.

(Recruiting Text Removed)

Mod Note: Why doesn't ATS allow "Activist Recruiting? -- Please Review

[edit on 27-8-2008 by chissler]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I also thought of something...

Most of these ignorant chain emails follow a pretty predictable pattern in style -- perhaps we ought to study that pattern and create our "ATS Chain Email" accordingly?

Hey, it might be a fun experiment....agreed?

How awesome would it be to have that email sent to you 8 months from now -- knowing you were one of the many brain-stormers on ATS that helped create it!?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I hate chain emails even worse than the choices for president. I refuse to forward one and I've never been run over by a car, lost my wallet or been gang raped by a massive prison escape after refusing to forward one.

It's as if I'm being asked to conspire to create something evil, and I don't even believe in the concept of evil.

If you must, put her on block and send her a message telling her she's on block. You won't receive any more email from her. When she asks why tell her;

"Barack doesn't allow us to receive mail from non believers in his divinity."

She'll go nuts spreading it around the office and you can point out just how freakin stupid she is for believing anything she reads or hears.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

She sits less than 5 feet away from me.

I have to listen to her bitch and moan with her totally narrow-minded "i believe what I'm told" crap.

Oh the Democrats are evil... God and Jesus will save us. Noah saved us before...

I asked her flat-out yesterday,

"What happened to all the other people with boats when the 'Great Flood' happened? -- their Ish just didn't WORK??"

That really threw her for a loop....

She believes all she reads -- and I can't block her because we work as co-workers.

I want to blow her mind -- I have for 2 years now just sat back and let her assail myself with total garbage and propaganda-ish CRAP.

It's time for those of us intelligent enough to realize that the email system is a viable and very potent form of changing minds. (especially like my damn co-worker's) ...

So we, as a "conspiracy" community should band together and create a 'Final Draft' -- of an email that will be mass distributed to the public.

It's one thing to sit on our asses and pick our own butts and feel good about what we know....it's harder, more challenging to actually take the action you wish to see happen.

Lets make some action happen, hell -- what else do we have to do/loose?

-MM

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
  • Why doesn't ATS allow "Activist" Recruiting?

I understand this is in good faith and I apologize for being the "party pooper", but we can not allow recruitment of any sort of our membership.

So when responding to this thread, please keep this in mind.

Thank you.

• posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:37 PM
    link   

new topics

top topics

join