It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stavatti SM-36 STALMA redirect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hey guys, i just found this couple days ago... not really reliable but, just for fun. enjoy!

www.stavatti.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
web.archive.org...://www.stavatti.com/diversified/firearms.html

another one again

smallwarsjournal.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Stavatti is about 1% reality and 99% hoax.
I could regurgitate some star wars x wing fighter design and given enough financial backing by snowjobbing the US govt I could get some semblance of such an aircraft off the ground - but at what development cost?

Stavatti Aerospace or whatever they're calling it now is a crap fantasy from a drum and musical instrument manufacturer. That is all it ever has been, all it is now and all it ever will be.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
THIS TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

web.archive.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bios

really? so how about this

Matt Williams [TypeKey Profile Page]:

warning

Stavatti is not exactly on the verge of producing these aircraft. I work in web design and we sometimes show the Stavatti site to customers as an example of how image can beat reality on the WWW.

I give you this old - 2003 -page from their site (courtesy of the internet archive)

The relevant paragraph is as follows

"Stavatti builds space fighters. We know what threats are out there. A 9mm just won�t cut it when you are facing 30 ft tall insectoids, or the reptile alien overlords from Rigel. That�s why Stavatti focuses upon the retail sale of effective, high caliber personal firearms, like the Wildey 0.475, Magnum Research 0.50 Desert Eagle and Armalite AR 50."

You might also want to examine the staff and non-executive developers. How many defense contractors have a 'Director of Phenomenology'?

As far as I know, the website's owner (and CEO etcetera of Stavatti Industries) is Chris Beskar. Allegedly he's a Class III fire arms dealer, and a musical instrument dealer. If you want to buy a new pistol or a drum kit, by all means get in touch with him. New COIN aircraft... not so much.

To be fair, he's obviously pretty good with web design and Photoshop (we'd hire him) but I don't think the military requisition community should be taking him too seriously.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Eastpolar Commander

The last post is the F-26 (not SM-36) official website!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bios
Stavatti is about 1% reality and 99% hoax.
I could regurgitate some star wars x wing fighter design and given enough financial backing by snowjobbing the US govt I could get some semblance of such an aircraft off the ground - but at what development cost?

Stavatti Aerospace or whatever they're calling it now is a crap fantasy from a drum and musical instrument manufacturer. That is all it ever has been, all it is now and all it ever will be.

This will be the information
web.archive.org...://www.stavatti.com/f26/media/F-26%20STALMA%20RDT&E%20COSTS.pdf

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
and this is SLEEK

web.archive.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eastpolar Commander
["Stavatti builds space fighters. We know what threats are out there. A 9mm just won�t cut it when you are facing 30 ft tall insectoids, or the reptile alien overlords from Rigel. That�s why Stavatti focuses upon the retail sale of effective, high caliber personal firearms, like the Wildey 0.475, Magnum Research 0.50 Desert Eagle and Armalite AR 50."

You might also want to examine the staff and non-executive developers. How many defense contractors have a 'Director of Phenomenology'?

As far as I know, the website's owner (and CEO etcetera of Stavatti Industries) is Chris Beskar. Allegedly he's a Class III fire arms dealer, and a musical instrument dealer.

Like I said - crap...
Stavatti is nothing.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bios

Oh yeah, and this looks not so serious!

Stalma pricing and availability

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eastpolar Commander
reply to post by bios

Your post just look like you like to be popular and love to kill someone´s thread

Dude,
I'm sorry if I come across that way but these Stavatti posts come up about every 6 months or so, and it's been determined again and again that there is nothing to this company.

Yes they are listed on Janes Defense web site as an aerospace defense contractor, but I could submit "Bios, Inc." to Janes and as long as I have a company letterhead they would post it.

Also, on Stavatti's website, they list Raytheon as one of their suppliers. Why is it then that RayCo's sales division has no record of Stavatti in their database as a client? (info supplied by Intelgurl who works for Raytheon)

So excuse my apparent frustration but this has been hashed over time and time again on ATS as can be seen in the link below:

List of Stavatti Threads on ATS

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bios

I´ve been explored the Stavatti website, and i found why there is no any Stavatti stuff on DoD, or AirForce, or Raytheon, or any subcontractor´s website like that.

US Government Disclaimer
The views expressed within this website are those of Stavatti Corporation and/or Stavatti Heavy Industries, Ltd and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the US Government. The designations SM-36 STALMA, F-28 ILLUSION, B-3 KINDRED,SM-39 AVATAR, SM-27 MACHETE, SM-26 SLEEK, SM-33 MAMBA, SM-46 AVIARA and all additional Stavatti Air Weapon System designations preceded by an alpha-numeric prefix which may not be stated within this website are designations assigned by Stavatti Corporation and/or Stavatti Heavy Industries, Ltd and do not represent nor imply USAF, USN, USMC or USG concurrence.

you also can see on the LEGAL NOTICE section on Stavatti official website.

btw,

1. How can someone create a fiction while they claim it is for real and they show you the evidence. like the registration and licence files?

2. Why the US government doesn´t execute any action to stop this man (Chris Beskar), while he operates illegal. Is it permitted in the US to create such website that claims it has any relation, or contract, or what with the US government?

please answer me.... well, i´m not American, so i don´t know what exactly the law valid there!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bios

You could find it Stavatti LEGAL NOTICE section.

as we can see there

US Government Disclaimer
The views expressed within this website are those of Stavatti Corporation and/or Stavatti Heavy Industries, Ltd and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the US Government. The designations SM-36 STALMA, F-28 ILLUSION, B-3 KINDRED,SM-39 AVATAR, SM-27 MACHETE, SM-26 SLEEK, SM-33 MAMBA, SM-46 AVIARA and all additional Stavatti Air Weapon System designations preceded by an alpha-numeric prefix which may not be stated within this website are designations assigned by Stavatti Corporation and/or Stavatti Heavy Industries, Ltd and do not represent nor imply USAF, USN, USMC or USG concurrence.

Technical Data
Technical Data as defined in 22 CFR 120.10 or 15 CFR 779.1 is not included within this website. The technical data presented on this website is not subject to US Control. All information on this website is of unclassified/unlimited nature and available for dissemination to the general public. All technical data, specifications, and performance characteristics associated with Stavatti warfare systems as presented within this website are considered GENERAL KNOWLEDGE and are within the PUBLIC DOMAIN.

btw, i wanna ask you

1. How can someone create such a pretty serious website, with details, claiming that he has such a company that has any relation with the US government, while he operates illegally?

2. Why the US government don´t even try to stop this guy, while this guy spread lies in his official website, especially about relations between this Stavatti and US government and other companies?

Is it allowed in the US to create a website like this, because if since the answer is YES, i will create my own aerospace defense website, and my company will be named Amero Aerospace or, Amero Heavy Industries, and the F-59 Phoenix as our first product!

please return your answer

[edit on 04/23/2008 by Eastpolar Commander]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

oops , my bad! i replied even before i was log in. sorry....

new topics

top topics

join