It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son and a ghost?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Do you have anyone who can babysit him for a night or somehow get out of that house for one night to see if it's him, or the house.

I didn't try to hijack the thread. I Just want to help the guy. I don't believe a person should blame ghosts on somthing this serious. His child's problem needs a real answer. Anyway, i was really really tired and went on an endless rant. So srry.

Does he see this thing during the day and while there is light? If its only in the dark, maybe its just literally shadows. Oh, and has he ever seen it while you were in the room with him?

Kids like to make up imagenary friends, maybe he just made Grim Reaper his friend.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
With the popularity of the show "Ghost Hunters" on the SciFi channel, there has been an uptick of paranormal research groups that have sprung up that use scientific tools to investigate these types of incidents. The reputable groups are out there to help people in situations like this. I suggest you visit the website www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com... and click on the link that says "email TAPS". Explain your problem and they will get you in touch with a local paranormal research group in your area that will try to investigate the situation and help you. Groups affiliated with TAPS go through a strict approval process and are trustworthy. Good luck I hope I have helped you.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Children are extremely perceptive to paranormal activity. Their minds are open doors to such things. When I was a child, I saw and heard things that frightened me but also intrigued me because they never hurt me. As an adult, I no longer experience these things but sometimes "get a feeling of presence" in certain places. If I were you, I would talk with your son about it. Ask him questions about it. I know that when my mom talked to me about it, I didn't feel as scared. My mom was concerned that something was wrong with me until she spoke to our minister at the time and he explained that children are especially perceptive to such things and as long as I wasn't being harmed in any way, not to worry. The minister believed that ghosts exist and for the most part, don't mean any harm.
Please have a good talk with your son. Good luck!

<< 1   >>

join