It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

government radiation experiments, including some on retarded children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I find this very disturbing, particularly this:

The letter indicated that the experiments were being conducted for the children's benefit which, the committee concluded, �...was simply not true.�

According to the committee in the preface of the report, the purpose of this study was to understand what has been done in the past as a tool to avoid making the same mistakes in the future. The conclusions are that the federal government has established a pattern of using �human test subjects� without their knowledge or consent for radiation research. Other government publications, as well as privately published works, have also documented federal government use of unwitting human subjects in cancer and immunological research.

We know that the government has been using human test subjects for chemical and biological weapons research because Congress passed a bill which became Title 50, Chapter 32, Section 1520 of the U.S. Code which authorizes the Department of Defense, and its contractors to use �human test subjects� in the testing of chemical and biological weapons without their consent. When the provisions of the above law were widely publicized to an enraged public in 1996, it was amended in 1997 to prohibit the use of tax dollars for such experimentation.
link

the public becomes aware of this, and instead of pushing a bill to ban testing on an unaware public, they just prevent their tax dollars going into such experiments.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I remember that during the cold war we did some top secret experiements with plutonium on HUMAN subjects. What your talking about, I don't know. Never heard of those projects. The government denys and keeps it top secret soo that the public will not know, so they can do their dirty work unbothered. lol.

DAR

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am the son of a retired navy man. My father was part of the "Guiniepig Crew" in bikini atoll islands in 1952. They were the chosen few hundred to witness the first H-Bomb or Dueteride lithium Hydrogen bomb. The DAV (dept of Atomic Veterans) had submitted a claim to the Clintion Administration stating that the Atomic Vets are are falling apart physically and should be compensated (including the offspring). The Administration at the time took some lab rats did some test then denied the fact of any radiation would be harmfull, how do you check the Alpha Particles that make a seat in the human gene? Though they denied the claim, they did deam July 19 to be givin to all the atomic vets.
So of coarse they will deny it they dont need to the retarded children they have our military for it.

join