It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden UFO Truth And Why Are Others Afraid To Reveal It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Many times, I have been warned to keep quiet regarding any information that I can reveal to the public about the deception of UFO's, The Reptilians intentions for humans, the true identity of the Greys, and The Secrets of the Government. Also, who are The Mediums? What are Flying Spaceships? What are Underground Base Facilities? What are Hybrids? Who is the Enlighten, and Who is the Illuminati?

All that I reveal to you in these posts did not come from any dreams or any suppressed memories. I am a enlighten. I have many abilities, that are beyond those with advanced technical training. To protect others, much about me will not be revealed in the post. However, I have never worked for a military base or any government institution. The questions that are often asked, and yet never answered. I will try to answer with a complete revelation.

I will have a short time to post. So, please keep each post to a 5 question per post. As I would like to answer all posts...

[edit: title - All Caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
ok then,I'll bite. What is the real identity of the grays,and what is the real reptillian agenda?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EN-LIGHTEN
Many times, I have been warned to keep quiet regarding any information that I can reveal to the public about the deception of UFO's, The Reptilians intentions for humans, the true identity of the Greys, and The Secrets of the Government. Also, who are The Mediums? What are Flying Spaceships? What are Underground Base Facilities? What are Hybrids? Who is the Enlighten, and Who is the Illuminati?

All that I reveal to you in these posts did not come from any dreams or any suppressed memories. I am a enlighten. I have many abilities, that are beyond those with advanced technical training. To protect others, much about me will not be revealed in the post. However, I have never worked for a military base or any government institution. The questions that are often asked, and yet never answered. I will try to answer with a complete revelation.

I will have a short time to post. So, please keep each post to a 5 question per post. As I would like to answer all posts...

[edit: title - All Caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

well... you might try giving some information that is advanced, not known, and can somehow be verified. if not... this is going to be a short post.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This thread is striking a 95% on my BS-Meter[tm].

So no, no questions asked. If you really are of superior ability, pay me a physical visit. You can remote view my current location.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What will I have for dinner? I'm pretty hungry and can't make my mind up. What do you recommend? I have to cook for myself tonight. Was thinking about a lasagne but, hey! any suggestion might sway me. Thanks.

I can't think of any other question I could ask you.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have a question...

Don't you have anything better to do? An enlightened being, blathering on a forum?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I wonder if a mod could use their "special abilities" and see just how many accounts you have had under different log ins

Your title states clearly "the hidden UFO truth and why are others afraid to reveal it" yet you post NO truth and NO information on why others are afraid to reveal it, instead you do what 99% of other droolers do and invite us to ask you questions instead.

Why waste your typing it out when you could have used the time and space to actually REVEAL some truth if you know any. I genuinely hope you do have some valid information, but why waste time by limiting people to 5 questions when you could just reveal all??? But judging by your grammar and syntax and the same old tired approach you have taken, i sincerely doubt your claims.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a troll

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
ok here go my 5 questions.

(1).why don't you just tell us what you know?

Ok i guess i only had one question lol, c'mon man if you really had "inside"info and had a short time to post (because school starts soon) then you would just tell as much as possible before your time is up.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The Reptilians intentions for humans, the true identity of the Greys, and The Secrets of the Government. Also, who are The Mediums? What are Flying Spaceships? What are Underground Base Facilities? What are Hybrids? Who is the Enlighten, and Who is the Illuminati?

I believe you. Would you, please, begin by answering the questions you rhetorically posed in your original post (OP)? I, personally, would like information about the "Enlighten", as I have some special abilities that I would like to hone. As for your own questions, I would like to know PRECISELY who the "greys" are, also. Those of us who believe have all done some amount of independent research, but it is quite hard to figure out the political intentions of the 57 different (assumed) species visiting us, and we, who believe, are desperately seeking this knowledge, as we know that knowledge is the true currency of the cosmos.

Furthermore, please, try to ignore the skeptics, they're the blemishes on ATS. Their goal is to keep us from being perfectly beautiful and expressive. We all just pretend they're not there, and try to ignore them. They will pester (fester) you endlessly, if you let them. (Talking from experience.)

Your ally, Liberty,

[edit on 26-8-2008 by dnbaudio]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I am a enlighten. I have many abilities, that are beyond those with advanced technical training.

Yep. You are "a enlighten" alright. And you have many abilities - like B.S. and plagiarism (anyone else get a pathetic attempt at a John Titor vibe?), but the English language is not one of them.

Nuff time wasted on this - moving on...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Liberty,

It was good reading your post. An Enlighten is one who has choosen not to use his or her gifts for any form of manipulation, power, evil purposes or entertainment. We are able to see the unseen and share information and dedicate our life to helping others in their path in life.

Often Enlightens can remember before birth. We are sleeping most of the time in the womb, until we make the decision to come into the world. If not, we return at another time. Before, our birth into this world. We are revealed much about this planet. We are told of our own individual journey in this life, and how we will help others. Often an Enlighten is advance in speech, and mobile skills in his or hers infant years of life. Enlightens gifts are active in the first 5 years of life. However, advanced abilities are completely developed as an by the age adult by the age of 30 years old.

Enlightens carry a strain of reptilians DNA. They are descendants of hybrids. Therefore, many of us have multiple abilities. Such as, we can communicate on many levels at one time. Such as, remote view, telepathy communication and seeing human energy and form, as well as hearing thoughts and much more. There is no focus; there is no exercise in this. It is people like us that are taken for the use of government experiments. ( I will post more about this in another post.)

Who are the “Greys”? They are a slave colony of workers that were genetically designed by the reptilians in an early stage of experimentation. They appear in many humans in abductions because it is proven that they are acceptable to humans in their interactions during the testing on humans in their spaceship laboratory or at laboratory bases .

The Reptilians are in action to dominate all humans. They want humans at their will to worship them. They are obsessed with trying to reproduce a source that is within all human life. This source is within the blood of all humans. As you would say, their agenda would be to heighten human emotions in the generations of blood sacrifice, wars, and religions. They believe that the consumption human blood will restore them to their original form before were imprisoned and cursed.

57 different (assumed) species visiting us? No, this is not correct. There are three. The first is the perfect creation. Second are the reptilians – we say reptilians because their identity is hidden from us. They are of dragon and serpent skin texture. The third is Human. Reptilians and humans have created together a form of life of intertwined genetics. (I will explain more about this in another post in great detail).

When developing your gift. I tell many people not to use any tools, such as cards or anything else. These are designed for other purposes. It is not for spiritual growth.

I will share more on each topic in future posting.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
ok so far i have heard the same stuff i have been hearing for years.
I'm not attacking you but it's kind of hard to believe this STORY .

also if these"reptilians" want to 'dominate' us then why dont they just kick our butts off the planet? obviously they are more advanced and physically superior to us.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
This thread is striking a 95% on my BS-Meter[tm].

So no, no questions asked. If you really are of superior ability, pay me a physical visit. You can remote view my current location.

This is the best answer I have seen on this one! Excellent!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Often an Enlighten is advance in speech...

Often, but not in your case?

Come on, we've all had enough experience with frauds. You're going to have to do better than that lame story.

top topics

join