It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object To Pass by Earth in 2012!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
In January of 2012, a large "space object" is scheduled to pass near the Earth...

From wikipedia:

January 31 - 433 Eros, the second-largest Near Earth Object on record (size 13x13x33 km) will pass Earth at 0.1790 astronomical units (26,778,019 km/16,639,090 mi). NASA studied Eros with the NEAR Shoemaker probe launched on 1996-02-17.[1]

Wikipedia 2012 Page

Anyone who is familiar with occult numerology should notice some interesting things about the object... the dimensions of 33x13x33 should set off some red flags... These numbers are quite important to the illuminati. Coincidence?

Further reading of the calander for 2012 world events on the wikipedia page allude to many New World Order type things on the world stage taking place, with the final event taking the form of a large question mark in December 2012. Wheither this event will be beneficial or not to humanity is unclear. The only thing that all souces agree upon is that whatever does happen will be major...

I'm not going to explain what the whole 2012 thing means or where it originates as I'm sure you've already heard about it, and if not there are multitudes of sources all over for anyone who wants to know.

Anyway, back to this space object, I wonder if it is "Wormwood" from revelations? Planet X or Nibiru? Will we experience a magnetic pole shift? us it just a plane rock floating through space?

Whatever it is, I think 2012 is going to be a pretty interesting year...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by mostlyspoons]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Ye 2012 should definitely be an interesting year

im not too sure wether its nibiru though but who knows could be could not be.

cheers for the thread.

thank you.

new topics

join