It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget oil... Clean Energy is the future!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My fellow ATSer’s… I have always been very intrigued with the progress of mankind.
At the same time I have also been very interested with cultural changes and the way
this influences business.

Over the past ten years I have watched many investment opportunities come and go.
After the burst of the dot coms, I vowed that I would be more aware of the trends hoping that one day I could take advantage …

How many time have people said to them selves - if I only would have bought gold when it was at $300.00 per O? or If I only would have bought a thousand share of apple in the early 1980’s? I myself wish I would have bought some cheap shares of Google, gold, silver, cell phone companies…

Once the War on Terror began I had the notion that
investing in defense and oil would make sense… Considering that Bush and most of his folks are in Oil and Defense ( offense ) this forethought was right on. However I was unsure of my theory and my judgment at the time.

Once again the writing is on the wall and I am aware of it during its infancy! Clean Energy IS the next frontier and the wave of our economic future. This new pursuit IS the next railroad, telephone, electricity, automobile, flight, oil, computer, internet, communications…( If you put it into perspective mankind has not made a giant leap
in some time now)

In just these past two years America has entered a new era. Humanity now has its back to the wall and I believe we will choose progress. I can only imagine the amount of money, research, development, jobs and new opportunities that will arise from this new industry. America needs to act now, take the initiative or risk economic obscurity in the near future.

I believe within ten years peak oil will no longer be a subject to discuss here
on ATS. Generally speaking the future is here and I am going to get on the ground floor. I have no doubt that positive things will result from these economic hard times.

I am not sure if this is appropriate but I just wanted to share my AH HA moment with you all….

[edit on 26-8-2008 by mental modulator]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Well what I was trying to say is I think it would behoove everyone on here to consider investing in future energy technologies... I really think this is an opportunity of a lifetime. Like ground floor = $$$$$$$$$ for a $$$$ investment.

You'll be sorry if you look back and remember this....

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yes it's true, but there are lots of companies that are going bankrupt before reaching that "clean energy" era. For instance, there's a company called Nanosolar which will supposedly revolutionize solar energy with their new solar panel technology. What if I bought shares of its competition?

It's never easy to invest!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Good idea.

We should use Tesla craft to fly around on the free energy in the air and
save a lot of aviation fuel.

We should all had DR. Moray's Swedish Stone 50kw electric generators
in our homes.

We.. wait after Tesla designed Niagara Falls for the Illuminati the call
for Tesla to design an more electrical generators fell off sharply.
Tesla sold his designs the Germany in 1914 which the Illuminati keeps
the lid on.

Lets say Dr. Moray's generator lacked interest from GE who had
most of Tesla's motor and electrical power patents.

A good idea, this clean energy thing, where do we start.

There may be earth vibration electrical generators and continuous
water wheel electrical generators.

new topics

top topics

join