It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind Aliens and God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
May we all agree that the government knows about aliens? May we all agree that the government knows the public will see alien spaceships? So maybe the government wants you to believe in aliens and not in god? Maybe maybe maybe. So would you believe Jesus was an alien, wouldn't you be interested in what this alien had to say? Maybe the aliens are trying to control us through religion... or maybe the catholic church is trying to destroy God by making you believe the bible has alien information. Maybe the government is trying to destroy God by destroying the original thought of men. Then may we all agree the Catholic church destroyed other pagan religions or symbols, like Greek Mythology, or maybe we need to be reminded that the devils fork was once Poseidon's staff. So maybe this government is trying to destroy God by not publicizing classified information or by hiding biblical artifacts? Maybe that is the reason why Moses was able to see a 'Burning' bush without seeing fire, and God was able to communicate. Not everything you see with your eyes is what it appears to be. Remember the hand is quicker then the eye, and sometimes the left hand can do things the right hand doesn't know.
How do you destroy a belief, by turning it into a religion. What is a religion? Control. What is a government's weak point? Having its people become rebellious, so how do the people become rebellious? When there is ONE COMMON BELIEF. So is this government trying to distract you from knowing the truth? Well, how would they distract you? Anything and everything turns into an Idol if your not self righteous. So you may say this isnt the truth. You may criticize me and say this is only MY truth. Well if we all believe in the TRUTH, would this government collapse or would the devil fail? But I guess some people dont like to really tune into the flow. Some people like to live in fear of their own reality. Keep your eyes to the skies folks. I have never been abducted, or have never seen a UFO. I believe they exists. And if they do, didnt God still create everything in the universe?
Wouldn't they still have to follow the Law of the Universe and still become one with the Universe? Well then that would also mean the devil is among them as well. But who are we to know? My goal in my life is to become the most righteous man that god will allow me to be, and at the same time teach, love and understand. If we all learned this, there wouldn't be no need for a government because we would be governing ourselves. We wouldn't have to need man made laws because we can live only by the commandments.
Genesis says he created the Heavens and the Earth in one day. However in the bible, time isnt created until Day 3 where God gives the earth its orbit. So how long did it really take God to create everything. If the bible teaches that one day to God is one thousand Earth Years, then that means it took God about 6000 earth years to give Earth's orbit. And if to God the Earth is about 6000 years old then in actuality the Earth is how old? You do the math and compare that number to what scientists think how old the earth is. The results are worth knowing. I do believe aliens exists. I believe aliens have thoughts like us.
So when the end of the Earth arrives, and theres a fleet of alien star ships in your back yard or maybe a fleet of Night Hawks. What do you do then? Who do you turn to? Maybe this is the second coming as prophesied by the bible? Or maybe those who truly believed in Jesus will already be in heaven looking down. What would the people left on Earth say at that time.
The ignorant people would probably say "SEE! There was never no God! It was always the Greys/Reptilians! Christians are Stupid! Christians are in heaven. You face doom, and after you die guess what awaits you.
Please write your thoughts gently and no matter if you mock me or say its the truth. God knows you... personally.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Most definitely.. Religion does control people and obscure the truth, suppresses the human creative mind.. If you don't believe in Jesus and you were not saved.. You go to hell.. I say to this Blah,Blah,Blah.. Who are they to try to make me believe this nonsense.. The heard mentality and they have brainwashed the sheeple into buying all this trite.

I'm just tired of the Religious right ramming this garbage down peoples throats.

Sorry If I have offended anybody here.. I know some of you will take offense at this.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
BTW if your a believer and you think I am blaspheming. Then your faith is still weak brother. If you don't believe the bible does contain UFO information, then I would recommend you start reading the scriptures open minded, as the Bible was meant to be read and understood threw the spirit, not the thought of men. For the thoughts of our bodies will remain on earth and my spirit will join my LORD. I also believe the catholic church has influenced teachings in the bible, in order to create your own reality/confusion today. The devil attacks threw your own thought, and some begin to notice already standing on ground zero.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954
BTW if your a believer and you think I am blaspheming. Then your faith is still weak brother. If you don't believe the bible does contain UFO information, then I would recommend you start reading the scriptures open minded, as the Bible was meant to be read and understood threw the spirit, not the thought of men. For the thoughts of our bodies will remain on earth and my spirit will join my LORD. I also believe the catholic church has influenced teachings in the bible, in order to create your own reality/confusion today. The devil attacks threw your own thought, and some begin to notice already standing on ground zero.

And just how do we understand the Bible if not through conscious and logical thought? How does one understand through spirit? You have invalidated your mind by saying that.. And made the mind impotent.

YOU ARE EVIL by saying and believing that.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954
May we all agree that the government knows about aliens?

No.

May we all agree that the government knows the public will see alien spaceships?

No. I have not seen one yet. Unless blurry pictures, lights against a black background, seagulls, and ignorance of photographic count I guess.

So maybe the government wants you to believe in aliens and not in god?

Paranoid conspiracy, and total poppycock. The government doesn't give two craps who or what you believe in, as long as you pay your taxes (or if your neighbor can't pay theirs, then you have to, lol) follow the (ever increasing) laws and go about your daily life. The government has never, not once, told me what, who or how to believe in anything that I did or didn't want to. Odd.

Another thread confusing Ufology with religion and belief. Ufology has nothing to do with what you believe. Sure, you can wish some things were true, but here we are supposed to have intelligent discussion using reason, logic and common sense. Without which, the debate turns into something like this thread, which does nothing to foster rational, intelligent discussion that could help to foward the true cause of Ufology, which is finding the truth through....yet agian.....logic, reason and common sense.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Quote [My goal in my life is to become the most righteous man that god will allow me to be, and at the same time teach, love and understand. If we all learned this, there wouldn't be no need for a government because we would be governing ourselves. We wouldn't have to need man made laws because we can live only by the commandments.]

Exceptional post .....I agree with everything you said ...except Instead of saying to try and be more rightous ..I would say ...to do things that are pleasing to God and to self (as far as spiritually speaking anyway) because we know we cannot please God in the fleshly because it is carnal ..and it only wants to feed itself ..no food for the soul then ..which is what God and the bible are for (food for the soul) .....

Quiote [So when the end of the Earth arrives, and theres a fleet of alien star ships in your back yard or maybe a fleet of Night Hawks. What do you do then? Who do you turn to? Maybe this is the second coming as prophesied by the bible? Or maybe those who truly believed in Jesus will already be in heaven looking down. What would the people left on Earth say at that time.]

My personal belief on that is ..the second coming of the Lord Jesus will not happen till another comes in place of Christ (being antichrist) ..so any supposed messiah that comes any time soon will not be Christ (even though he may call himself Christ possibly even Jesus the Christ (Mytria the new age Christ has that same name ) ................I believe the alien deception will play right in with the false miracles etc etc that the false prophet and antichrist will do ....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Because the bible wasnt made to be understood by a "We". The bible was not made to create religion. The bible was only made to show you the truth. The truth is everything in this world will have an expiration date. It is not that a science fact? Everything that lives must die? The bible teaches you to evolve your mind and surpass this world. You call me evil, but I am showing you the path. I am not a christian because no man controls me, I am not a slave because my mind was set free, therefore I have died and reborn. I only believe in One God, and my god will not let me perish among those who do not acknowledge the light. Jesus was sent to this earth in the form of a man, with the holy spirit living in him. So all ignorant people can see the powers of God threw him. So even if Jesus did not exists, isnt he still powerful today? Jesus is a symbol of light, that we must become. Thats why the whole point of delivering news is threw the path of Jesus. So if he was alive or not it doesnt matter, because it still shows the power of God threw the mind of men. Your soul chooses to accept it or not. In other words I can sit here and type you 50 pages on why you should turn your life to God, but someone can just view this reply and can change his spiritual life just like that. Because I accept that to be the power of God, and threw me he manifest.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I agree with everything you said ...except Instead of saying to try and be more rightous ..

My personal belief on that is ..the second coming of the Lord Jesus will not happen till another comes in place of Christ (being antichrist)

I stated I will become as righteous as the LORD will ALLOW me to.

The bible itself says we will not know what the Antichrist will be. So how can you pick out one false idol out of the world of false Idols we live in today? Doesnt bush promise you safety and security?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Quote [Paranoid conspiracy, and total poppycock. The government doesn't give two craps who or what you believe in, as long as you pay your taxes (or if your neighbor can't pay theirs, then you have to, lol) follow the (ever increasing) laws and go about your daily life.]

Hmm Oh really ..then maybe you need to do some reading up on some of the religious peoples that helped Bush get in office and are helping him with advice biblically speaking anyway ......because there certainly is a conspiricy going on within the Gov and it explains some of things they are doing and why ..

Look up Dominionists beliefs on the internet (which is what most of those people are) ..it will fill you in on whats taking place and what they are trying to accomplish ....In a nutshell they think they will be the ones through Gov control and wars etc to bring the peoples of the world under control so that the Lord will come back .In other words ...they think it wont be Christ who straightens things up at his comeing ..but them who straighten things up before his comeing ..Its all very interesting if you care to dig a little ..

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
yes I believe Bush is certainly a type of AntiChrist if not the one even ........

And I also think that the current situation offering peace and security from Gov is playing right into people believing that man can protect him (which he cannot) .....and the AC when he does come will already have a huge mass of people all prepped for him to control .....(its already happening now)

The Antichrist will be man oriented ....as in a godman type ..new age .we are all gods type ..etc etc ..man is your only hope type of preaching etc ...........

I think men are ignorant into thinking men will have other mens best interests at heart when men are certainly selfish creatures ..Its all about what benefits them not what benefits mankind in general ..even alot of supposed Christians are this way ..(because they are fleshly carnally minded peoples still) ....................
The AC and satan uses mans selfishness to fulfill his purposes ..and it is really only mans fault for being ultimately evil and not willing to care for God or others and that gives satan that door in to control man for his purposes ..................

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

"My goal in my life is to become the most righteous man that god will allow me to be, and at the same time teach, love and understand. If we all learned this, there wouldn't be no need for a government because we would be governing ourselves. We wouldn't have to need man made laws because we can live only by the commandments."

Thats Excellent bro..this is exactly how Humans should live

reason why it is not this way is casue the dark ones won control of this planet and us....it may sound strange,but it is true...the Alpha Draconis set up shop and gave us draconina laws,religions,government control structures,etc. the 13 royal blue bloodlines.

There is so much for the humans on this planet to learn...we need help and we will get it i think...

we have the Divine plan on our side...God the creator force is on our side...our brothers/sisters & friends from the cosmos are on our side.

there are a few rebel groups in control of this planet...thats why we have wars,famine,disease,a BS money(paper)system,etc.etc.etc.

Humans have not experianced heaven or true freedom and we shall if we want it.

PEACE ON EARTH

REMOVAL OF THE EVIL CABAL FOR

PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND ABUNDANCE FOR ALL

STASIS/JUPITER - ANNOUNCEMENT ON TV

WHATEVER IT TAKES

NAMASTE

www.nesara.us...
www.white-knights911.net...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Quote [
there are a few rebel groups in control of this planet...thats why we have wars,famine,disease,a BS money(paper)system,etc.etc.etc.

Humans have not experianced heaven or true freedom and we shall if we want it.

PEACE ON EARTH

REMOVAL OF THE EVIL CABAL FOR

PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND ABUNDANCE FOR ALL

STASIS/JUPITER - ANNOUNCEMENT ON TV

WHATEVER IT TAKES ]]

I disagree ......it is way more than just a small evil cabal ..there are masses of people who are just as evil ..and then many are just sheeple (rolling along ) ..and no one ...even trys to control their self of commiting wickedness ..in fact we do just the opposite of control ..we endulge in it ..(which is why we need the Lord in us in order to even want to do good) ....even if man could bring about peace justice etc ....he would not be able to sustain it ...because he is too fallible and too selfish and wicked in mind and heart ... ..and we all know that even one bad apple would spoil the whole bunch ................and we would be back here in this same position all over again .........

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I disagree as well

it is a small group..called the controllers/TPTW

we are many...they are few...they are about fear....we are about love

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What happend to the skeptic. The will was to strong for him.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And what *IF* there was no god at all, of any kind, anywhere?...

I am personnally a bit tired of reading that same crap over and over again. Let me just go on a bit...:

You are telling us...

So when the end of the Earth arrives, and theres a fleet of alien star ships in your back yard or maybe a fleet of Night Hawks. What do you do then? Who do you turn to? Maybe this is the second coming as prophesied by the bible? Or maybe those who truly believed in Jesus will already be in heaven looking down. What would the people left on Earth say at that time.

I have to ask you: what if *YOU* are wrong? The thing that's the most amazing with a majority of you religious guys is that there simply is no place for another vision of things.

I have discussed countless times with people that if indeed I am the one who's wrong, then it's very simple: god in its infinite goodwill accepts me as I am and full stop. What is there in that that's so hard to understand? I would be wrong, yes, but indeed I'd witness the truth then.

Then now, what if there is no god? What if, for instance, the greys or others would be the ones that our ancestors have taken for gods? What if those beings created us? Or manipulated earth and human evolution? What if they created a feeling amongst us that a god is there to control everything? What if the human, in his "weakness", needs a god to be able to live with everything that he doesn't understand?

What if atheists would be 100% right? Have you ever tried to conceive such a thing? I doubt it...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You ask that we be more opened minded ....dont you think you should be as well since your asking us to do that ....?

You cannot prove your beliefs are right either ..yet you have faith in believing what you do ..and you share that belief with others ......whats the difference between you and us ? NONE .....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You ask that we be more opened minded ....dont you think you should be as well since your asking us to do that ....?

I don't think I've given any element to be called closed minded:

Originally posted by SpookyVince
I would be wrong, yes, but indeed I'd witness the truth then.

You cannot prove your beliefs are right either ..yet you have faith in believing what you do ..and you share that belief with others

Indeed, but no one can *prove* such things... Yet I doubt that even if, say for instance, the grays would come public & admit that they created in us humans every idea of gods and religions, that any religion will change to adapt to that "truth"...

Originally posted by Simplynoone ......whats the difference between you and us ? NONE .....

There is a huge difference: I have built my "faith" as you call it on facts & definitely the absolute lack of proof of any kind of god. One would reply to that, that "absence of proof is not proof of absence", and it's exactly why I believe in UFO's being (at least some of them) extraterrestrial beings visiting us (for whatever reason, that's another story). However, if indeed that doesn't proof that there is no god, the facts that I have had before me are just incredibly more compelling about dismissing gods and accepting extraterrestrial life, would it be intelligent, sentient, technologically evolved, or not.

That said, being open minded is not what religion impose, as it delivers a series of "facts" (dogma) and rules to be respected, because it's god's will. That to me is no kind of open-mindedness, but the root of spiritual and intellectual blindness.

Believe what you want (and don't try to make me closed minded on that), you have all the natural rights to. But please accept my doubts about religion. It is not a matter of being closed-minded: I respect other's feelings & beliefs, but I ask the same, and dismissing me as "being the same" or "unable to prove what I say" is utterly ridiculous, as you cannot prove yourself anything, and you include the lot of religious people with you in that.

I urge you to be open-minded!

[edit on 24-8-2008 by SpookyVince]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It is just simply amazing to me that people can believe in aliens(which you cannot prove and have not seen any facts on that subject either) and that they created us (Which you cannot prove and have no facts on that one either)...but find it hard to believe that God is real and that he created us ..
See to me there is really no difference in what you believe compared to what I believe ....as far as being far fetched beliefs with no proofs ..
In fact there are more posts on here about the Alien belief (which you are just as passionate about as we are) than the God beliefs(which we are just as passionate about it as you are your beliefs) ..so who is trying to convince who more of their beliefs with no proof ... ?
I think it is really cool that we can discuss all things ....whether we agree or not ..its nice to read others opinions ..
Its just you said your tired of hearing it ...and that we are closed minded and your not (Thats what you insinuated anyway)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Well, I hopefully am not turning too much "out of topic", but as I stated, what is tiring is that it never is an argument based discussions when it comes to religion, but rather a totally "belief" oriented thing ending in "you cannot prove". What I insisted on is also that you cannot prove, and that in fact no one can prove or disprove, the existence of gods. And yes, as far as we are, no one can prove (or disprove) the existence of alien life.

The reason why I think it is highly more believable that extraterrestrial life exists (and yes, why not, technologically advanced up to a point where they can actually visit us) is that there are far more evidence about their possible presence, let alone the existence of them as such somewhere, than evidence of gods.

God is supposed to be all good and benevolent, see what he does to earth and humans... OK, that's lame... but still? Any proof of his presence? Of his benevolence? Any evidence that the bible, the coran,... were not simply written by people who wanted to control the other people? Why would there be so many different religions? So many gods actually even? Can there be several? Can there only be one, and he would allow the people on earth to interpret him (or her, for the sake of it) differently? Up to a point where there are wars about that?

I have not found any proof, or evidence of a godly presence...

However, even in our own solar system, there are at least at the moment 3 places where life could exist: Earth (well... it does there!), Mars, and Europe, Jupiter's satellite, which possibly holds an ice-covered ocean. There are billions of star systems in our galaxy, amongst the few we know several hold planets that could possibly harbour life. And there are countless galaxies...

There are also the amazingly high number of evidence, witnesses, testimonies, etc., from an equally amazingly high number of people & places about extraterrestrial encounters.

That may not be proof, but it is evidence. A lot of evidence.

In a court case, any judge will go where the most evidence is, when there is no proof. If I had to be the judge there, you know where I'd go.

That said, I have never totally dismissed existence of god... I have never simply found anything that would make it believable to me. The one and only thing to defend its very existence is called faith. Nobody can deny that either...

So, to summarize: yes I'm a bit tired of all that "you will see that we're right at the given time" speech, where actually no element of evidence can be given about it.

If there is anything to make me believe, show it to me. If not, then I don't want to hear again "you're wrong, and you don't know, but you'll see at the end of times".

So to come back on the original post, because really that's what I meant: god? No. Aliens? Yes. Who created what? Imho, much more likely that aliens created gods in our minds than the contrary. The race to the proof is open!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
[If there is anything to make me believe, show it to me]

Maybe if when your doing all that looking ..instead of looking for aliens under rugs etc ..you may want to search for God then you would find that proof ..just like you seem to have found some things you consider as proof for aliens ................
And I am not being mean here ..my point is ..you would need to search out proof in order to find it ..and it seems you have almost already decided that God cant be proven to you so you have halted that search altogether and leaned more towards your proof of alien existance .............
The bible says if you draw nigh to God he will draw nigh to you and show himself to you (of course not in the physical realm yet at least but show himself that yes he is indeed real )

So what if your aliens dont show ?
What will you believe then ?
Just curious ..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join