It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is going to make me look like a fool. But it makes a good story if i just could spell better.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Now i dont have anny bagage to support my predictions of what is to come i dont even know what to call it. But i have had it for a long time about 12 years.

A few months ago i saw something again i was a member of ATS to at this time. Things like this is not easy to tell others about. Becaus what i am about to tell you dont make any sense yet. It dont make anny sense to me either, but it ceeps on comming into my minde all the time. I only started to read and studdy this last year but there is so much and so much to read and figure out. So i cant give anny sourses to back up my thoughts. But somhove i know that i am right. And its hard to explain why. But when you read this you might get a picture of what i see and might be abel to help explain all this.

What i saw a few months ago fits in with the whole picture i have seen for a very long time. I am going to start out with what i saw a few monts ago.

I saw a bright light in sky to the right of me at about 45 degrees up in the air. It was huge like the sun. But it was not the sun. It was just suddenly there. I am not shure where i am at this time, But i live in Stavanger on the west coaste of norway. I am not shure of the time either. But i know that its day time and that the sky is clear. And its not winter its hot like summer time.

It made a sound like a crack or a spark of electrisety. I felt it and i fought it like a fighter pilot fight the Gs. I filled my lungs with air and pushed. Then i felt waves of some sort going through my body. It felt like it was eating the flesh of my bones. It sort of felt like when you havent eaten for days and the body takes reserves from youre muskels and flesh. Now this stroy probebely wouldent make any sense to any of you at this time. But i know you have made up a picture of what i am talking about.

Have do i start this

I was is in a counter terrorist unit in 1996. 0-16 its called when i first started to feel something wierd. There was a question that cept on poping into my head all the time. In the begining i dident pay much atention to it but it got more intense every day. And it made me feel like shiiiit like i was doing something realy wrong.
The quetion that cept on comming was: Would you realy kill some one just because youre leader tells you its OK. Now some of you might think that this has to do with religion. But i dont i think it has to do with religion direct. But more to do with common sense and knowlage of knowing whats right from wrong. When i thought about the question i knew that i dident want to kill anny one. I was just doing this for the action and a pay check.

Then a new question came to my minde realy fast. Would you realy hurt youre self and others on behalf of youre leaders,so they can get a profit.

Now when i tought about this question. The first thing that came to my minde was. I heard a death scream of a human just as he was beeing shot i saw him he was cought of guard but he was looking stright at me. The scream was so loud and horribel and it marked my soul and i felt realy hurt and guilty. The picture i saw in my minde was of a willage with houses of dirt in the dessert somewhere. And this is in 1996.

Yeah and by the way. A bald american soldier will kill Osama binladen some time in october this year its not easy to make him out when they all look the same ,but he is the only one who is bald in that unit. I cant make out a day but its light outside. The ground is white its not snow but bright gray sand is where Binladen will fall. He will die in the dessert. But Osama Binladen is not the evil one we should be hunting.

Now this is where the realy phun stuff starts to happend. Its may 2004 And i am at this time walking from Stavanger to Gardemoen its guite a long hike about 420 km mesured in the air. I am walking 17 houers non stop and resting for 4 houers. And then 17 new houers with hiking and then 4 new houvers with rest. I stop and make a camp fire by this lake and sitt down to rest and eat the only hot meal of the day. When i start to see things. I am sort of in a state of meditating. I am avake but stearing just above the fire. When i see something and i just let it happend. It sort off feals good to see it for some reason. But when i come to my senses i am a bit shocked of what i have seen or imagined. It was like a bad dream that you have to re-think.

This is what i saw. Its not going to be easy to tell in words but ill try.

I see a terrain some where in Europe there is hardly anny buildings on the ground i can see that the ground is green and has a hill to the east with trees on it i am standing north of this feald , there is also trees in feald but there is moustly just green gras on it. But there is something happening here that will make the world shake. Some one is testing a new weapon of some sort. We are not told that it is a weapon but just an experiment of some kinde. It wil cause a natrual event like a earth quake, thats what it will feal like to all of us. And it will ceep on going until we fiks the fault. Soon after we will see metiors in the sky it will look like bright lights with a tail behind them. We will see them pasing but not hittng the ground. There is something not write in this picture. i am looking at the ground but i cant see annything. But its shaking very hard.

We are beeing told that its a natural event, but somehove i know its not true. But i cant explain it or prove it.

After this Israel will attack Iran, But i am not realy shure beacuse all i can see is iran beeing hit by a nuclear bombe but i cant see where its comming from. But i can see Iran shooting a missiel with a nuclear payloade but it misses its taget and hits the sea. It hits some where around the Suez chanel. The americans try to hunt it down but fail to do so and have to pool back. Iran is not defieated by the blow of the bomb. The US and NATO step in to try to make a deal with Israel. Iran hates this and sends its loade of nuces onto Europe and hit Rome and Paris. I can see something that looks like a huge tree falling down in the smog. Its in Paris and the tree falls realy fast to.

For some reason i can feel that the US is beeing realy passive about all this. It might be the shock or it might be the news of Russia and India becomming partners of political power. Now the one who makes this happend is the Man we should be hunting for. Osama bin laden is nothing compared to this Man. I need a break

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
sounds like you have been hit by a HARRP signal at some point in your life.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I find your story very interesting.I do hope you continue.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Yes, please continue spy66, it is interesting.

From what I'm reading here, I gather that these visions just come to you when you're in a kind of meditative state - like when you were gazing above the fire, and that they are mostly just pictures but that you also get feeling about some of the things in them. Would that be how it happens?

It would be good if you could make a clear distinction between what has come to you in the visions and what is your interpretation of what you have seen - it is just that there may be other possible interpretions of a particular scenario, such as what you saw happening with Iran.

Also, that thing that happened to you a few months ago with the bright light - this was a vision also, yes?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis
reply to post by spy66

Yes, please continue spy66, it is interesting.

From what I'm reading here, I gather that these visions just come to you when you're in a kind of meditative state - like when you were gazing above the fire, and that they are mostly just pictures but that you also get feeling about some of the things in them. Would that be how it happens?

It would be good if you could make a clear distinction between what has come to you in the visions and what is your interpretation of what you have seen - it is just that there may be other possible interpretions of a particular scenario, such as what you saw happening with Iran.

Also, that thing that happened to you a few months ago with the bright light - this was a vision also, yes?

Well what i saw a few months ago. Started out as a feeling it just came out of nowhere. I was just looking out my window towards the south East when this happend. I cant remember that i was thinking about anny thing that can relate to this. But the feeling became wery intence and i had a very guilty feeling. Then i imagined this very bright light about 45 degrees up to my right. It was far away but i could realy feel that something was hitting me. Like presure in waves. I new i reackted by filling my lungs with air and pushing. After that i had a wierd feeling.. then it was over. Its not cool to have these things it puts things into youre head.

Ok i am going to ceep on going about what i have seen.

After thinking a bit more about this. I whant to go back to the missile that Iran is sending as a retaliation for been bombed. It is heading towards the Suez Chanel and the US is hunting it with something i can just hear americans talking intence. The rocket is going to hit somwhere around Mekka. But its not going to hit Mekka because it lands in the sea. But i know that Mekka gets cought in all this, and i can see that the sea is muddy red and gray all over the place.

I know that there is not going to be a retaliation by the US they dont do anny thing aggressive. The war sort of stops up for a while.

Europe is having problems of some sort after a experiment that gose bad. But we will not know that this is a experiment. I dont know why. But it fitts in with this somehove.

After a while we are going to see very bright lights in the sky some time after this. I think its metiors flying by. I just see the redish white bright lights that just pop up. It dosent last very long.

I also know that the US and NATO is going to try and make pease or deal with Israel after this. When this happends there is two other things happening at the same time. One of the things happening is going to make the US very angry and worry the rest of the the western world.

It has something to do with Russia and India. I think they make a deal to join as partners of some kinde. It has to do with politicks and religion but the religion plays a major role at leat for the Russians. I also know that China is going to falow these two as well.

The world is going to look at them as the greatest super power ever. Its going to be historical in some form and unbelivebel to all of us. I might be wrong but these are the things i see some hove.

There is also a name that is going to be known as realy odd to the western world if hey think about it. If not its just going to be a common name. This person might be borne in Russia but lives in the middel east or Egypt right now, but he is leaving soon because he has finished his education. He dose not look Russian. He has realy black hear. He has a real name but vil be given a new one somewhere in India after Asia becomes a super power.

The name that he is given comes from the other event that happend after the event in Europe. The earth quake and metiors is going to make something happen to the people spesialy in the eastern world. We in the west will just think of it as a natural event and nothing els. But the eastern world will see it different.

Now we can look at this in two ways and i know we will because it fitts in to the whole picture. And i know what you are thinking. But if you can prove me wrong it would be realy nice belive me.

There is more and its not going to get better.

The pease that NATO and the US make is going to be broken. I dont know have long its going to last. But Israel and Europe is going to do something stupid and it has something to do with politics. What realy happends here is the only part i cant realy see clearly. It happends so fast.

But a nation is going to get a holde of a nuclear weapon and use it. Its going to be aimed at Europe. And it is going to hit Rome. But i dont know who this aggressive nation is. Its not the Russians or anny nation to the east. All i know is that Rome is going to be gone when this happends.

But i know that Toney Blair. Who will go under a diffrent name because he has a different name in these times for some reason. I dont know what that name is. He will save the Pope and head for Paris. I am realy shure its him. He is not going to save him from the ruins it happend before that.

Need a new break.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

well spy, I have to reserve judgment on the content of your visions and understandings, simply for having no reliable information one way or the other.

On the other hand, I can lend some validation to your method / mode / means of receiving this information. I get the same info, visions, thoughts, truths, whatever you wanna call 'em. I know exactly what you mean (so I think?). Anyway, I'm confident that all will be made clear sooner or later.

oh yeah, and I really know the "I need a break." moment. VERY much so. Almost like the conduit is about to wear out or something...

cheers
-v

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I hope you continue to post your "visions". I like reading them and look forward to what else you "see".

Thanks
Marilyn~

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
reply to post by spy66

well spy, I have to reserve judgment on the content of your visions and understandings, simply for having no reliable information one way or the other.

On the other hand, I can lend some validation to your method / mode / means of receiving this information. I get the same info, visions, thoughts, truths, whatever you wanna call 'em. I know exactly what you mean (so I think?). Anyway, I'm confident that all will be made clear sooner or later.

oh yeah, and I really know the "I need a break." moment. VERY much so. Almost like the conduit is about to wear out or something...

cheers
-v

The problem with this is that i dont know have i am doing it. It is not making my tierd becuase they are just thought and images. But the details come first and the image after. It is normal that you make a image out of a thought. I do take this with a pinsh of salt my self.

But the odd thing is the topic of the things that Pop into my head are like this:

1. We are going to finde a grave with a great value. It is the person in the grave that is of great important to us. It is a phillosipher of a great minde. he plays a big role in ouer education.

And the Pope is going to die shortly after.
But i dont know when i just know the details. But some hove i know this is going to happend soon but i cant say when.

2. There is two thoughts i know about UFO.

A) A spacestation on earth is going to finde a hidden object. When the sun and a planet moves slightly apart. I get a lot of details about this.

We are going to see the ship ass grayish white on the photo. Its not a object anny more but a ship. We are going to be told the truth first then its going to be coverd up.
A story about A whatcher is going to flow in the publick.

B) Russia is going to test a sheald way up north. But the thought came like this: Russia is making a great weapons and is working a sheald up north. When a object fly in to it and loose controll and crash. Its not going to be shot down but just stop to fuction. There is going to be no alian alive.

The object is going to fly in to the sheald very high up and look like a ball of fire.

The crash site is going to look like a site that has happend in Russia a very long time ago. The object carries a bacteria thats going to mutate. A lot of people is going to be sick and die. Russia is going to blame the US for a chemichal attack.

When it comes to the two UFO thoughts i got the Last one first. But i dont know when things happend i just get details. And its not normal to get thoughts like this.

3. I know this to.

We are going to finde out that russia has a hidden under whater U-boat station under a summit of some sort. Its going to be big news but notthing serius is going to happend. But the US will have doubts about he power of the russian army.

4. A nation is going to build a great weapon that can make earth quakes in serten places. This weapon is going to make friend become skeptic of one another. The nation who builds this weapon will not share the blueprints with others.

A under ground AMO bunker in the west of US is going to inflickt great dammage to a hidden hide out underground. This hidden hide out underground is as big as a city. This city will be no more. A earth quake will cause this to happend. Other amo sites in the US will go of as well.

I dont know what to make of this. I just have to wait and see.

The thought that bothers me right now is this:

Take a good look at the world. What do you see!

I see billions of people traped behind borders. Dont you!

Billions of people are traped behind border when they shouldent be.

Borders gives us human value and makes us act,treat and look different from one an other.

This thought is a lot different from all the others. But it makes a lot of sense.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Do you have a timetable for all of this to occur??? I need to start planning my escape! Oh yeah, there`s no escape

[edit on 26-8-2008 by dylanesque]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In your experience, is it possible that any of these events have already happened?

Just out of curiosity...how long have you had these visions and what percentage of them actually happen as you envisioned them to?

new topics

top topics

join