It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerians Artifacts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
A wonderfull site.

If you were looking for summerians artifacts, this site is a " must ".

Artifacts pics are comming from the British Museum.

You'll see Annunaki, the Giants upon the earth and many others things. Check all the site, you'll not regret it.

www.ufo411.com...

[Edited on 11-1-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That is a great site. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hey, that's cool. Someone who likes artifacts too.

I'm not the only one who likes old stones.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sometimes it really seems that the "Annunaki" were real, and that aliens did create our speices, everything seems to fit except for that retarded 10th planet Nibiru...where the hell did they come up with that part?

You know, a lot of summerian stuff is still stuck under the sands because of that Vile Iraq owning that land.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
If they were not real, the Summerians had a great imagination then. Did you see the pic ? It mean that it describe a real action, with real men and a real giant.

May be that's why some peoples want to overrun Irak ? Just to find the true on these so-called Annunaki ?

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
they just wanted to make their rulers seem larger than life...

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
they just wanted to make their rulers seem larger than life...

What do you mean ? It was a kind of propaganda ? To impress the peoples ? But then, the peoples had to know that these guys were not giants.

No, there is something else.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Erm, by similar logic is it not possible that people of the future would think that America was ruled by an enourmous robed woman holding a book and a torch?

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Erm, by similar logic is it not possible that people of the future would think that America was ruled by an enourmous robed woman holding a book and a torch?

Exactely what I was thinking when I did my previous post
Huuum, do you have some paranormals super-powers ?

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
No but Kano, the difference lies completely in Summerian mythology, where they worked for their gods, where their gods created them out of the "moon" or also translated as "blood" and finally the sumerian society abruptly ended in what they recorded as a "wind" of death, where they piled up the bodies and most of the population died, and their gods left them.

This society, is the first to have truly advanced, Egypt made it pretty far, but were nothing like the sumers at the time, this society also is the only society ON earth, other than cargo cults (people whom are primitave worship everyday technology because they've never seen it before) that believe that they literally "worked" for their gods.

Not as in a "we work day to day for god" but as in "god made me go to the mines today, and took 10% of all we took out".

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
UP, most of the ancient people of that area made the image of the king 3-20 times larger than the rest of the people when they were depicting an event. Even the royal statues at Karnak show the Pharoah's children very small (they would be about the size of cats if they were real) compared to the Pharoah and his chief wife.

Niburu comes from one of the oldest books and is the "Title" given to Marduk after he overcomes Tiamat. It has nothing to do with planets (if you actually read the translation) and everything to do with the powers of a god/demigod.

Stitchin was just determined to make Velikovsky's theories true, so he looked at old translations to see if he could make one fit his ideas.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So,it was a kind of propaganda. I know what you wrote Byrd.But with the Sumerians, things are differents. ( or are looking differents ).

I agree with you Byrd, but I agree too with FreeMason.

The Sumerians are speaking about their Gods like if they were living with them, day after day, weeks after weeks.
Not like the Egyptians.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Giants were totally real, its just not public knowledge. The Smithsonian Museum has loads of giant skeletons, bones, relics and remains. There's a museum in Nevada with a huge human skull. If you want more info and locations, I can send you a list. You gotta wonder, though, why this stuff has never been made known? Maybe because it would disprove someone's theories about our origins...

onward and upward

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Great idea wannabe.

Could you do a topic on this matter, please ?

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yes. Please do post links.

(I'm skeptical and I know some have been proven hoaxes. But if there's GOOD evidence, I'd be interested in it.)

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Id have to agree wih byrd on this, whilst the images are great it seems like too much of leap to assume that alien life is involved here. Although keeping an open mind with such impressive artifacts and cultures would seem wiser.

would be totally interested in the stuff you mention wannabe

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
These giant skeletons story are true. Anthropologues don't understand what are these skeletons, but they are all " normals " ( except for their talls, everything is normal ). But you know scientists. When something is not going like they want, they don't speak about it and it's hide from our eyes.

Men = +/- 4 meters
Women = +/- 3 meters.

They even found many cementary. One is in Algeria ( North-Africa ) and is well guarded by the Algerian army.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
No but Kano, the difference lies completely in Summerian mythology, where they worked for their gods

True...The most important work that contributred to Sumerian society was organized & run by the temples. The priests delegated the work & assigned people to do it. Ditch-digging (for irrigation & creating mud bricks for building because they had no stone or wood to work with until trade with other countries picked up) was overseen by the temple. Farming was also run by the temple...As a side note, the temple preists had a wide variety of food to choose from while the "peasant workers" only ate bread & onions...Even prostitution was run by the temples.

...Brewers & bartenders were always women...

Originally posted by Byrd
UP, most of the ancient people of that area made the image of the king 3-20 times larger than the rest of the people when they were depicting an event.

Sumeria was the first recorded civilization to consider their "kings" to be of divine origin...Gilgamesh was said to be of 2/3 divine heritage (Three parents...Go figure
)

Originally posted by ByrdEven the royal statues at Karnak show the Pharoah's children very small

This was more in relationship to the person's importance to the rulership of the country...Sort of an indication of relative stature in the statue (
). Such perspectives weren't used for the purpose of depicting actual *giants* among the royalty.

[Edited on 17-1-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hi MidnightDStroyer.

So, you don't believe that they had real giants who were ruling them ?

B

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Men = +/- 4 meters
Women = +/- 3 meters.

You got a interisting link or something about that matter? looks very interesting!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join