It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All US Troops out of Iraq by end of 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

All US Troops out of Iraq by end of 2011

www.washingtonmonthly.com

U.S. and Iraqi negotiators reached agreement on a security deal that calls for American military forces to leave Iraq's cities by next summer as a prelude to a full withdrawal of combat troops from the country, according to senior American officials.

The draft agreement sets 2011 as the date by which U.S. combat troops will leave Iraq, according to Iraqi Deputy Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Haj Humood and other people familiar with the matter.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well ..what does that mean for Iran now??

www.washingtonmonthly.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

There's more here;

edition.cnn.com...

[edit on 22-8-2008 by OEAOHOO]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
notice they said to leave the cities, not the countries. They will most likely set up some bases on the border to the east, to verify that the Iraqi police can handle the cities. Then some Suicide bomber wearing Iran cloths, smoking Iranian Cigs, and singing the Iranian Star Spangled Banner will no doubt blow himself up outside one if these bases which will cause us to tighten secuirty on the border, leading to heightened confrontations leading to the air assault and embargo of the waters,leading to war, following with russia attacking out fleet, leading nato to attack russia, bombs flying, turning nuclear, and all hell breaking loose.

The good news is that the termites hunkered down in my house survive the war, and go on to found the newest technologically superior civilization as I have been trying to kill these little bastards for years, and they just don't go away. The have even initiated suicide biters to nail me when I am sleeping and there Air force is far superior to my can of raid. Maybe I can get the U.S. army to intervene on my behalf in order to eliminate these terroristic, heavily traind termites, and there allies the ants, with there tank like coachroaches.

Seriously people, The u.s.a. moving out of the cities are a good thing. Just try to keep that in mind.

Camain

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by camain
notice they said to leave the cities, ...

U.S. combat troops ...leave the cities...

the combat troops have about 50 bases including a dozen 'super' bases that have been designed for a permanent population...
to go to as they vacate the 'cities'

combat troops can quickly be redesignated 'peace keepers', and the letter of the treaty will be satisfied.

the number of 'security forces' aka; sub-contractors do not appear to be included in this extended security agreement.
The number of sub-contractors could swell as the military combat troops are redeployed....and the same condition in the country would exist...an occupation by foreigners)

the whole security agreement and troop withdrawl plan is a sham...
made to order for this november elections

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wow, let the conspiracies begin! Out by the end of 2011, so they will be home and bedded down in time for 2012!! whoooooo hoooo!!!! I wonder what Mr.Bush and co know what we don't (yet hehehehehe)

top topics

join