It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Campaigns to retake the US Senate and House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I had an Idea the other day that I think could actually catch on and help save our Republic. We need to organize ourselves nationwide and have a mass Constitutionalist run for Senate and the House. Take back our country in a peaceful manner by getting as many of those people who believe in the Constitution of the United States into Congress. We could really do some damage to the PTB's plans in this manner, as well as getting rid of some of these laws that have been passed in the past 8 years and cutting the facist bureaucracy that Washington, DC. Anyone in?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So no one would be interested in doing something like this? I mean, I'm only 23, leaving me 2 years before I could run for the house, but that could also be time used for networking and pushing the grassroots movement to the limits. There are clearly enough people on this board in the US from all over who are interested in returning our government to constitutional constraints, that we could organize something BIG!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think it is a very good idea. The problem is getting people to vote for a third party. No matter the qualifications. The other issue will be trying to overcome the media and all the hype and disinfo that go along with it. I for one vote for the one that I feel is most qualified and would follow a good candidate, the rest of the sheeple will do as their told.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It's a good idea. I doubt it will happen but don't mind being proven wrong. Ron Paul would draw from both parties although I think the GOP may lose more under this scenario. He could really mix up the election. There are very compelling reasons to vote for him. Especially if he picks a good running mate.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
I think it is a very good idea. The problem is getting people to vote for a third party. No matter the qualifications. The other issue will be trying to overcome the media and all the hype and disinfo that go along with it. I for one vote for the one that I feel is most qualified and would follow a good candidate, the rest of the sheeple will do as their told.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

We don't need people to vote for a third party. I myself, like Dr. Paul, am a Republican, and always will be. With such a move we can take back the party and bring it back to its roots of small government and a non interventionist foreign policy. The way it was in the early 1900's, and the way it should remain. I am as fed up with the 2 party system as anyone, but we also need to bear in mind what the true meaning of being a republican is. It surely isn't what these bozos today say they are.

I had an epiphany the other day as I was perusing the Constitutinalist Party website, and considering registering with them. I decided it's not I that need to change parties. It's those scumbags who have hijacked mine and many others party that do. I have although, registered to work as volunteer for that party, as they do hold many of the same values as I do.

To hell with the media, we have our own right here, and it's one we trust because it is made up of people just like ourselves. Who seek truth and justice. I used to think ATS was full of leftists when I first joined, and it may well be, but its full of leftists who also feel the same way I and many others feel about the constitution of this country.

[edit on 9/11/2008 by ludaChris]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
It's a good idea. I doubt it will happen but don't mind being proven wrong. Ron Paul would draw from both parties although I think the GOP may lose more under this scenario. He could really mix up the election. There are very compelling reasons to vote for him. Especially if he picks a good running mate.

What if I could tell you I've been in contact with Ron Paul and he is behind this type of action? And that I've finally decided to move my feelings from behind the computer screen and into the streets of the United States. Of course this will take an immense effort, but with the help of an organizer and rallier like Ron Paul, it could be done. This revolution is still in it's infancy but will fully bloom in the years to come.

[edit on 9/11/2008 by ludaChris]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I will not say it cannot be done but it will be a very long row to how. I to am a disenfranchised republican, that has explored other options, mainly libertarian. What you say is true we need to take back our party.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

new topics

top topics

join