It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Show Exclusive: Governor Sarah Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Events relating to AP Show 28 have given Martin and I a unique opportunity. If you listened to show 28, you might be able to guess how this good stuff happened.

We might (might) get a chance to ask Governor Sarah Palin (R, Alaska) just one (1) single question, during the 2008 GOP convention.

So, here's your chance to lend us a hand. If YOU could ask Sarah Palin just one question...what would it be?

Podcasters may be part of "the new media," but they still don't get this kind of access. Martin and I have pulled off a little Schlock-and-Awe of our very own, which has resulted in this high profile opportunity.

This isn't a done deal. The odds of getting picked for this plumb assignment are small. It could be just the thing we need to make a big slash...I mean...splash. If we get to use your question...YOU will get 10,000 Applause Points.

Think. Post. Make us proud!

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Justin_Case]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Since she is now running for VP of the US, this thread needs more attantion.

I would ask...... If the president did something immoral, would you push for impeachment, or at least fair justice to the people of the US?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sorry to report that we've lost our access to Sarah Palin. We were due to speak with her this coming MOnday, but that's been negated by her sudden elevation to VP nominee. This turn of events has really thrown the convention staff in to a real bee hive of activity.

join