It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009: The End of the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Laugh at me, flame me, whatever! I don't care, because if someone can get this weird string of coincidences to be just coincidences again, maybe I won't believe this anymore. Anyway, as you may know, I'm writing a science fiction novel... In the novel, aliens invade Earth in April of 2009 and take away almost all remanants of humanity on this planet. The feeling I get that this event is actually going to happen? Simple, certain major events from my proglogue chapter (written May 2000) are coming true now.

#1-- In my book, the U.S. are at war in Iraq for more than 5 years. Currently, we are in our 5th year of occupation of that very same country.

#2-- The President in my novel is black. With Barack Obama running for president this year I find it really weird that it could be realistically possible for us to be swearing in a black president.

#3-- Earth becomes Eco-conscious. In the novel it occurs as a result of new techs being presented to us by our alien overlords, but the framework was still there. Now we all want to "go green".

the final 2 examples have yet to happen, but if they do happen in the timeframe given... I've predicted the future and not written a novel.

#4-- Objects are spotted doing construction on the moon. Timeframe: Nov 2008 - Jan 2009. The alien invaders constructed a forward operations base on the moon before invading.

#5-- Silver meteors crash to Earth. Timeframe: Feb 2009 - Apr 2009. Our future overlords came to Earth in what we called 'meteors' they land in strategic locations around the globe, i.e. Tokyo, London, Paris, Wash DC, NYC, LA, Sydney, etc. and lay in wait until the time is right to attack.

I've looked at the pics and vids of our "Moon UFO's" and I'm not sure is the FOB is about to be built on the moon or not... ponder it for me... tell me I'm nuts, it'll make me sleep better at night.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
your looking in to things to much i can catagory tell you that it will not be happening, far from it.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CrusaderOne

If you're helping to create the future via your stories, then maybe you can give it a good ending?

I believe we unknowingly predict (or create) the future all the time. The webbot is an example of this. Though things never happen the same way twice, so if it happens a certain way in our mind, it will tend to happen a bit differently in the world.

The universe, like us, tends to go with that which is new and interesting. We help to create the 'new and interesting' with ideas which are then manifested in some form which is believable. These manifestations can happen in the past as well as the future, so it's sometimes difficult to notice.

Just my opinion based on observation.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrusaderOne
Laugh at me, flame me, whatever! I don't care, because if someone can get this weird string of coincidences to be just coincidences again, maybe I won't believe this anymore. Anyway, as you may know, I'm writing a science fiction novel... In the novel, aliens invade Earth in April of 2009 and take away almost all remanants of humanity on this planet. The feeling I get that this event is actually going to happen?

This is not a laughing matter.

Simple, certain major events from my proglogue chapter (written May 2000) are coming true now.

#1-- In my book, the U.S. are at war in Iraq for more than 5 years. Currently, we are in our 5th year of occupation of that very same country.

Well done!!!

#2-- The President in my novel is black. With Barack Obama running for president this year I find it really weird that it could be realistically possible for us to be swearing in a black president.

Nah, he didn't, send the troops in. Getting sketchy.

#3-- Earth becomes Eco-conscious. In the novel it occurs as a result of new techs being presented to us by our alien overlords, but the framework was still there. Now we all want to "go green".

Well that's been waiting to happen for twenty odd years. Well predicted.

the final 2 examples have yet to happen, but if they do happen in the timeframe given... I've predicted the future and not written a novel.

#4-- Objects are spotted doing construction on the moon. Timeframe: Nov 2008 - Jan 2009. The alien invaders constructed a forward operations base on the moon before invading.

Looking forward to it on my rare catch of CNN.

#5-- Silver meteors crash to Earth. Timeframe: Feb 2009 - Apr 2009. Our future overlords came to Earth in what we called 'meteors' they land in strategic locations around the globe, i.e. Tokyo, London, Paris, Wash DC, NYC, LA, Sydney, etc. and lay in wait until the time is right to attack.

OK, so in a nutshell, you've got no predictive ability, you think the world is going to end, and what's more it's aliens followed by meteorites. Most people have the sense to believe that one or other is deluded. You're after both!!! Good luck, but enjoying writing sci-fi might be a better career option than divining the state of Giaia.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by redled]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well no, actually the meteorites are the "dropships" of the alien invaders. They ride them to Earth and spring out of them when the invasion happens. Which in my novel is Apr 18, 2009. It's a scary thought to see so many of my writings just happen like this.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ah! Stop writing please?!

Maybe you're not predicting BUT creating?!

Seriously dude, why so much in your prologue chapter? I think Earth will be safe in 2009, well from ET invasion at least.

new topics

top topics

join