It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French troops 'killed by Nato jets'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Now....what really is going on out there ?

Sarkozy, has just helped them out (NATO) to diffuse the Russian situation and now NATO kills 10 of Sarkozy's soldiers in Afghanistan, this cannot be for real, because the timing is just too bad for the taste, it smells Fishy, something is Funny out there.

How can NATO just kill 10 of their own, don't they have vision to aim or are they occupied by double-vision syndrome ?

Reports that 10 French soldiers who were killed in Afghanistan after being mistakenly attacked by Nato aircraft are to be "looked into," officials for the military alliance have said.

The soldiers told the newspaper they waited for four hours for back-up after being ambushed.

But when Nato planes finally arrived they hit French troops after missing their target, the newspaper quoted the soldiers as saying.

A Nato official said on Wednesday: "I have nothing substantive to confirm or deny this particular suggestion.

"We are aware of the media reports and therefore we have to look into it."

The official said the International Security Assistance Force (Isaf) "would probably defer in the first instance to the French authorities," in the investigation.

Afgan 'quagmire'

Read Article

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
they will want to keep this silent as the can but I hope some people speak up the truth about it.

in the old age of war you didn't have problems like this

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Do you maybe have a source for this report?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Whats the scoop here? Of what nationality were the NATO troops who committed the " accident " ???

[edit on 20-8-2008 by kreese]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CO Vet
Do you maybe have a source for this report?

There's your source
for the article

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I've not heard anything about this incident being caused by friendly fire. They are reporting on the BBC news that the French soldiers were ambushed by the Taliban.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Regardless of who is to blame i want to say this,

I talk a lot of smack about French people, but to the ten French troops who lost their lives

I salute you for fighting by our side. May God bless your families in their hour of grief.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
That's 20 French troops killed in two days, 10 by Afghans and ten by Nato. IMHO the friendly fire excuse is just that an excuse. Two British diplomats were apparently kicked out of Afghanistan for helping the Taliban : www.larouchepac.com...
and we all remember how many British soldiers were killed by friendly fire by US forces.
Footage I saw about a year ago on the BBC showed armed Taliban men driving about around British positions without a care in the world....so "Nato", "allies" etc..takes an entirely different meaning if you are able to read between the lines....
Sarkozy is a self declared "helper" of Mossad, which means he works for Mossad as a "helper" of the state of Israel, it is a step below being an agent....the way he reacted to Russia regarding Georgia showed how eager he is to change French foreign policy to suit Israel, you need to bear in mind that
France was never an eager friend of Zionism or US foreign policy. You also need to bear in mind that Rice told Zio slave in Georgia not to attack S.Ossetia, Cheney and Israel said go ahead....now what if Sarko said go ahead too?
The EU and the US scrapped a planned pipeline through Georgia, that is the equivalent of giving Russia a "blow job".
IMHO we need to stop seeing Nato as a group of synchronized countries with the same objectives, but a group of countries that are fighting themselves over the same resources with different game plans and objectives. We will never know the truth but 20 in two days is probably not a coincidence, Sarko the Mossad French president is probably not welcome anymore. IMHO the US and the EU want nothing more to do with Israel and Zionists. Tony Blair is happily in love with Hizzbollah, his wifes sister is right now on a boat in Gaza trying to stop the Israeli blockade of Gaza, Russia wants Israel's balls for past and present crimes commited by the Zio's, the pope said he fully supports Iran's stance on the nuclear issue and in the US for the first time in sixty years people are allowed to mention the suffering of Palestinians at the hands of Zio monsters...the tide is changing and Sarko needs to go ***** and if the French can't stop him Nato will!
Sarko's comments are not welcome and if he has any brains he will keep a lower profile.
If I am correct Nato wants one thing..Jerusalem...not Terhan. Could be wrong but I doubt it.

top topics

join