It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panspermia (Renard) and the Terra Papers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I found a copy of the Terra papers and was reading them. On about page 28 it talks about how we were seeded on other planets in our solar system such as Mars before that got destroyed.

This matches pretty well with Gary Renard's book The Immortal Reality. It says in that book that we were seeded from outside our solar system on Mars and that we colonized Earth.

here is the link to the Renard book. Pages 178-179...
interesting...

books.google.com... sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPA178,M1

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jmanshiphop

Why Mars? The atmosphere is way to thin to survive on that planet, and there has been no running water for millions of years.
I did see the copyright date and at least Robert Morning Sky came out with the story first.
Thank you for the post and source.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by jmanshiphop

Why Mars? The atmosphere is way to thin to survive on that planet, and there has been no running water for millions of years.
I did see the copyright date and at least Robert Morning Sky came out with the story first.
Thank you for the post and source.

mars in its infant years was suspected to sustain life it has been noted before

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

That was billions of years ago. The planet's core has cooled over a billion years ago causing the atmosphere to whither away. Unless the authors are stating human beings are billions of years old, what they are stating is impossible, unless they built indoor cities.
Where is the evidence Mars was ever inhabited? I have seen many blurred photos claiming to be structures, but the Face of Mars is nothing more than a mountain.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
the works of Jon Strider (The Mingloucho Chronicles) speak of the following reason for the human race on this planet. 900 million years ago the Greys were fighting a war with the reptilian races and needed genetic dna stock and blood stock to keep the war going . they scouted fifty thousand planets before finding ours and seeding it with our present racial type . they modified their own genes and made our eyes smaller to make us different from them so that if we ever saw them we would not think they were our type but a different type i.e alien type. For the next 800 million years they grew us and developed us more until we could stand on our own as a species. This is the story he presents, i have no idea if its real or not but its a good explanation i think. What does hte Terra papers tell of the planet seeding of the race ?

top topics

join