It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircrafts... following me?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
HAS ANYONE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM?!

Okay, please don't assume what I'm talking about are UFOs. 'Cause I don't think they are. Actually, I'm pretty sure they're helicopters.

I used to live in a large urban area (not gonna specify 'case these guys are monitering me!). I moved to a small, more rural area about five years ago. Well, about three and a half years into coming here, I started seeing these little lights in the sky that looked like moving stars. After observing them for a minute, the light faded and it was a moving blue light with a red, flashing light. Usually, there'd be another one flying in unison at a distance behind the first one, but sometimes I only spot one. Planes, right? Well the reason I think they're heli's is 'cause when they fly low I hear the choppers.

Okay, now to the REAL strangeness. Not long after I noticed these objects, I started to realize that every time I looked into the sky (at night) they were there. Usually when I wasn't deliberately looking for them. They seem to appear everywhere I go and follow my path momentarily; this is why I don't think this is some crazy coincidence. Especially since this has been going on for at least three years!

My conclusion, I'm being monitered for some reason possibly regarding my unordinary self (interest in UFOs, conspiracies, etc.)

Your conclusion? (I'M CRAZY DOESN'T COUNT! Please be supportive! This is really weirding me out!)

[edit on 8/19/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I know this sounds like some dumby trying to get points, but I won't be my own enemy. I absolutely HATE IT when people lie about these things. I misleads the real deal.

Another thing I wanted to point out, when I go to the store or anywhere else I see them there too.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If they're gonna follow me, I wish they would just lower, shine the light on me, tell me I'm caught, and take me aboard. This is nerve racking! Why would they follow me like this? The only conclusion I can come to is my interests, but wouldn't they be following lots of other people too? Is there something I know?!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
chill out. unless you have the secret knowlege of how George Bush directed Katrina into NO, I think you are going to be ok. They are just flying around. They have satalites you keep track of you.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

THREE FREAKIN YEARS! It's craziness.

I haven't always considered this to be suspicious. When I first started experiencing this, I came to every explaination possible and none made sense.

Since I moved to this little town, I figured maybe it's easier to keep track of me. It's kind of weird how they're always around MY residential area, don't you think? I don't live anywhere specifically interesting. No one else experiences these things following them around, but they say when they're around my neck of the woods, they see the lights.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
No one else experiences these things following them around, but they say when they're around my neck of the woods, they see the lights.

Then it sounds like whatever the lights are about, they are not about you, instead about your neck of the woods.

Is there anything particular about your area that you know of? Military bases? Prisons? Etc?

Misfit

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Well I stated before that I see them at the store. I also said that I don't live anywhere specific.

It's especially weird that they're always there when I'm not deliberately looking for them. I just glance up at the sky and they happen to be there.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

[1] If you look directly at a light, does it seem to diminish?

[2] You've been there five years, this happening for three. So three years ago, can you recall anything at all out of ordinary happening in your area, such as something being built, or destoyed, or a tragedy or crisis of anything in your or someone elses lives?

[edit on 19/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Nothing particular has happened here. I NOTICED the crafts three years before, but perhaps they've been here all along.

At first, the crafts look like moving stars. It fades, then they're a blue light with a flashing red one. Once, they flew low, and I heard choppers.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
Once, they flew low, and I heard choppers.

It's prolly the same thing every time. Sound is weird, especially of a chopper. It creates a different resonance in the sound waves, is much harder to pin-point, and often goes un-heard even when it's visable.

Relaxed yet?

[edit on 19/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

At first I thought they were planes. Then, I became positive they were choppers. It only further rouses my suspicion. I never thought they were UFOs, but if they are, they're cleverly disguised as heli's.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think I'm going to regurgitate my coffee outta my eyes...

www.youtube.com...

At 00:11, it looks like a UFO with green, flashing lights.

At 00:15, it APPEARS to morph into a black helicopter, but it could be the sun's reflection.

Get a load of 00:43-00:45!!!
You see a red light!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I see a helicopter in that whole video.

In fact, it's like this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Did you pause it at any of the times given? I think it's at least good for a little interest...

00:14. Pause it at 00:14. It appears to start taking shape.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It's loss of video reolution because of distance. The same thing will happen of a video of a moving tractor trailer in the distance, you'de think it was a Transformer !! lol

I will put everything I am on that this video is a helicopter, and nothing else.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well I guess so then. But whose camera is THIS bad...

00:42... Looks like a dang nuclear snowball!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Is there perhaps a military base nearby? One with a penchant for night time drills?

Knowing the area you live in would help, even if its just the state, I doubt they're actually monitoring you. They'd have to pay me alot to read this thread more than once

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Well good for you! To answer your question, no there are no military bases near my home. I'm no moron; I would've considered that by now.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well.. don't get paranoid unless you have a reason to be. I knew this dude that manufactured crystal.. who used to tell me all the time that there was a orb following him. I was like "a UFO.... yeah right dude".. this went on for sometime. Then one day drug enforcement chopper lands in his front yard and raids his house. He ended up in jail with pretty serious consequences.

Also.. I know another person who had a chopper land on his property and arrest him for possession of 3 pot plants growing in his garden which they apparently picked up with infrared optics.

Both of these instances occurred in a very rural area.

Anyways, I am not suggesting this is the case for you, but I'm just letting you know what *could* happen. Keep your nose clean

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

I hope you're not implying that the reason I see these things is 'cause I'm on drugs. I'm NO moron, I'm NO drug addict, I'm NO illegal alien. Hell, I've never even witnessed a UFO in my life! This occurance cannot be so easily explained.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join