It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donnie Darko

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested in time travel, obe's, ect. I recommend Donnie Darko. No description needed...Just check it out, Freakin awesome.

Anyway, what I was really wanting to post was...

Does anyone know about the validity of the theories of this movie...such as the sphere coming out of the chest. it all makes sense and i've been tryin to visualize what i'm assuming to be the solar plexus chakra...but other than christmas eve I CANNOT ASTRAL PROJECT...IT'S RADICULOUS...I'VE TRIED FOR YEARS AND ONLY DID IT ONCE, JUST ONCE AND IT WAS ON CHRISTMAS FREAKIN EVE.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i have astral projected before, but i got scared so i don't do it much.

i love the movie donnie darko, the thing is you wouldnt be able to change your path because it is already set where your going, if you were going to change it it wouldn't point the the other place you "were" going.

annother good movie about time travel is The Butterfly Effect starring ashton kutcher, i am going to see it for the third time later this week (i won some free pases)

the thing is it is traveling back in time and wehn he changes things for the "better" everything changes for the "worse" because something really #ed up happens every time.

to anyone that hasnt seen either of these movies, i highly recommend seeing them both.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Read my last post HERE

It explains how travelling through astral projection is possible, and in an earlier post on the same page I explain 3-D time. Astral Projection is basically the detachment of your conscience from your physical self. If you can understand it, I'm sure you will find it very interesting in regards to AP'ing. oba also had a good post on the same page (he picked up where I left off on the first post on that page).

new topics

join