It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one gain access to "safe" vaccines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Vaccines, when first introduced, have helped to greatly reduce the amount of disease in the Western world. However, it is no secret (to some it is) that public injections (a.k.a. vaccines) have been utilized for population control purposes, especially in the Third World.

And we, as a people, have been conditioned to trust "authority" and anything "official". Most parents would sooner have their child bare his arm for the flu shot than taking him in for chelation, one of the most effective alternative treatments for autism (involves the removal of heavy metals, including mercury, from the body). In a nutshell, when it comes to health, people generally put their full trust in the government. Now, if the vaccines issued by the government are not "safe", then where does one receive "safe vaccines"?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That is a good question. I haven't heard of any alternate vaccines. The only thing I would suggest is eating healthy and living healthy. Eat foods that boost your immune system, etc.
And Importantly, do research on products that you buy for personal hygiene and understand what their active ingredients are. for example, the Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex is the active ingredient in antiperspirant and that is harmful.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Don't be afraid of getting your hands Dirty... no 1 way I immunize myself...

never use antibiotic soaps, let the germs come...

a strong immune system and immunization work exactly the same, expose yourself to as many ordinary germs as possible and you will find that you have anti bodies to the serious ones if they come along...

I never get sick

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
yep, I would agree with that. There are a lot of beneficial bacteria that hand sanitizers and the like eliminate. So many people now are so afraid of "Germs"

top topics

join