It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit showed on the street....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok I saw this video and I myself live close to Detroit. Theis is a norm of what it is like walking at or by downtown detroit. You get preachers and other people telling of doomsday coming soon or this video which I will show. A guy video tape these black preachers preaching their stuff and a jewish kid that starts to cry when they say the holocast is a joke ect...ect.

Just want to hear what you have to say about this video, I was lol I know that they shouldn't of said that the holocast is a joke but I was lol because you get to see these talks on the streets of detroit.

We have our own entertainment on the streets no need for tv lol.

here is the video:

Would like to hear what you think of this video???

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I walk down Larned cut across to Jefferson every day. When I get off the bus at Larned and Woodward I see this sometimes.

Least it's people screaming about the bible instead of just shooting people

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

this might be because of the recent demise of the detroit techno scene

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I thought this video was funny, I don't mean to offend any jewish person but just want to show what some of us are exposed too.

I only exterience some religion people saying dooms day 2005 world war 3 will happen and you all will burn in hell for all your sins ect ect.

They do get this agressive there was another I saw after 9/11 I saw people preaching saying muslims are the devils work and we much take those creations down because all hell will rise, ect ect.

I still see alot of hate stuff going on. This is the first I saw it on youtube so I thought why not post this to show people what we are exposed to.

When I saw this I lol.

top topics

join