It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney planned recent false flag attack againts our Navy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Cheney planned recent false flag attack againts our own!

thinkprogress.org

Speaking at the Campus Progress journalism conference earlier this month, Seymour Hersh — a Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist for The New Yorker — revealed that Bush administration officials held a meeting recently in the Vice President’s office to discuss ways to provoke a war with Iran.
HERSH: There was a dozen ideas proffered about how to trigger a war. The one that interested me the most was why don’t we build — we in our shipyard — build four or five boats that look like Iranian PT boats. Put Navy seals on them with a lot of arms. And next time one of our boats goes to the Straits of Hormuz, start a shoot-up.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-8-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am not sure if this has been covered here yet... But this is very sickening.. It seems Dick Cheney actually planned to use Navy seals to stage a false flag attack.. by dressing them up as Iranians and starting a shootout with one of our own boats.. This is harrowing and sickening... to everyone that still disbeleives that this administration is incabable of orchestracting 911.. that our current administration would never fake an attack on our own soil or our own armed forces...well think again.

thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
An FYI:

* Make sure it is a news story and not just an op/ed or some blogger's opinion. Invalid news items will be moved, closed or deleted.

* Make sure the story is not more than 48 hours old. Old news is not breaking news and more importantly, it's probably already posted.

Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Got a more credible source(s) for this story? Not like thinkprogress isn't just a little bit biased in their reporting, and Hersh isn't pushing his own agenda. And if you want to see how credible the Pulitzer is, just Google "Walter Duranty".

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Its not a blog... this is an exclusive story... And if the post is in the wrong thread then ops can move it... If no one knows about this shouldnt it be considered breaking?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by jhill76

Its not a blog... this is an exclusive story... And if the post is in the wrong thread then ops can move it... If no one knows about this shouldnt it be considered breaking?

This goes great in the forum it was moved to. But, didn't meet the requirements of the Breaking News Forum.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet

The source works for the New yorker... and he was at a White House meeting his story at the New yorker corraberates witht that fact... If we only get our information from certain sources don't we run at risk of missing out on good stories? he even admits that this is somthing he could never have published in the New Yorker. so he spilled the beans to thinkprogess..

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Are you a mod? seriously let the mods do there job... If I made a mistake then let them move it..... it seems you are more interested in "policing" then talking about the subject matter....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by jhill76

Are you a mod? seriously let the mods do there job... If I made a mistake then let them move it..... it seems you are more interested in "policing" then talking about the subject matter....

I will answer this, just in case a new member stumbles upon this. Mods can't be everywhere at once. I read ATS all day long for news, and I personally don't like seeing news that doesn't fit the requirement for the Breaking News Forum.

On the topic at hand, I need a different source before I can comment.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet

If you write for a paper like the New Yorker and won a pulitzer I would take your words very seriously.. Just because the article is written in thinkprogess doesn't mean its not credible.. the SOURCE is

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The source is a New yorker writer... his story with the New yorker corraborates with the fact that he was in that white house meeting...Just because you only like certain papers or sources doesn't mean you should discredit information when it does not come from a certain source... this is called being ignorent.. If you are not going to talk about the subject matter then please refrain from posting. Let the mods do there work. I can see you are the school monitor here

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
July 31, 2008

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join