It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevermind, airshow overhead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Okay.... I am in Idaho. Nampa to be exact. Anyone else out here???

There was a white plane, being chased by a black plane. I tried for pictures, but have no yet uploaded them to the computer, and I don't know how they will turn out.

Figures that the camera would not turn on just as the black plane was directly overhead.

The planes went by really quick as I was out for a smoke. It was when the black one came around again that I ran out for pictures....

I will try to add whatever I might or might not have got, and try to run out for more pictures if it keeps circling back here....

Pictures coming

EDIT k... Picture one -
www.alsx.info...

EDIT again: second picture

[edit on 17-8-2008 by LostNemesis]

[edit on 17-8-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for the picture. Were these propeller power planes, like Cessenas and what not? If so it might have been two pilots who knew each other having a bit of reckless fun or perhaps practicing for something. Don't get me wrong, this is VERY odd and most likely illegal as there are strict rules about flying.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey, dunno what kinda planes they are. I just showed a friend that exact picture in the first post. He said WW2 fighter. Most likely a nearby airshow if that's the case.

So much for something actually going on

I swear this was a helicopter in person, and not a fly.... LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

No surprise...

Judging by the silhouette of the aircraft in the picture this probably explains what you saw:

www.warhawkairmuseum.org...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Thanks for that.

So disappointed, this wasn't anything special.

Guess this thread can be deleted, since that explains all. LOL

One thing learned from this experience, I need a better camera, and practice with it.

top topics

join