It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke trail at night going strait up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
last night in Kentucky

i was looking at the big ole moon.

all of the sudden this big smoke trail appeared...but it was going strait in the air.

i saw no flame..nothing just the trail.

i was right beside a airport..a little bitty one..like helicopter's personal planes ect.. fly for fun i rekon lol

but has anyone else every noticed this kinda thing before?

Now i never saw a missile launch in my life beside on tv.

but if i was a betting man this was a missle.
if it wasn't for the full moon id never saw the trail keep going up int he air till it was gone.

sorry no picture's...i need to start carrying one lol

closest major airport is over 60 miles away..so i doubt i saw one of them taking off.
and not to mention it went strait up..not semi strait..but strait...till the trail stop's and what ever it was making it was gone.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

How close were you to it? 'Straight up' can be difficult to judge unless you are directly underneath. How long did you watch it form?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That was your dukes , they have sleds they build and fly . Us in Kanata and the Russians Dukes have been buildiong sleds for a long time now kids .

The USA went up top in the 1950's in a used alein spaceship , it was Hooties bird and they flew up higher than any US native eagle had flown before .

The Eagles are Amerikan Injuns , there are Eskimoe eagle Pilots in Kanata and Mongolia has its own Eagle feather as well as Viking does .

We have fun flyin but the used alien gear has to come and go for time to time to get repairs uptop in a shop in another star system where the used car dealer is . The sleds are sometimes single engines and they howl .

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jokerdazey2

Excuse the language but, what the hell are you talking about?

Not a one line post.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingwoody
reply to post by jokerdazey2

Excuse the language but, what the hell are you talking about?

Not a one line post.

LMFAO at least i wasn't the only one that didn't know lol

BTW...

it was right in front of the moon..and before it went out of sight no trail..it was way over top of the moon.

so from way under the moon to way over the moon ...i assumed it was strait up see my point.
i really need to carry a camera for this sort of thing i know lol

top topics

join