It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raptor fans check this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Looks pretty sweet.Just don't crash it if ya ever get one....hehe.
www.centuryjet.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi there i thought you meant
Toronto Raptors fans as in NBA.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
that thing is awesome... however, I'd rather have an F-14 tomcat... it's just my personal favorite.

I'd modify it to shoot "missiles" though..

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Lol....Sorry Drunk.
Elevatedone,i like the F-104 Starfighter and Mig-15.Starfighter would be cool with a cam to get low-level high speed video.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For a price like that I'd be much too afraid to fly it

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Got a base tour at Tyndall AFB about three weeks ago. We saw all the basic stuff to include F-15C and the new MX training facility. Awesome stuff-the cool part was after the scheduled tour on Swing Shift when I got to strap a Raptor on! It's the closest I'll ever get to flying one and just sitting in it is about as awesome as it gets.

Get this...you have to log in to it to fly or to start enigines. Without access codes you do squat. MX/OPS will be totally integrated via wireless 781/mainframe/aircraft.

This thing is too cool for words. The engines have rectangular, vectorable, thrust nacelles. I've always loved the F-15's but this is so far ahead it makes the F-15 look like an F-100.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Login: t4l3b4n_b8s74
Password: *********
Right.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That little toy is #137 on my list of "Reasons I Should Be a Millionare." Life just isn't fair I tell you!

Sargon of Agade, sounds like you really scored on that tour. I'm sad that I am going to miss Tyndall's "Gulf Coast Salute 2004" airshow this month. They are going to slip a Raptor fly-by in with The Blue Angels and a lot of other stuff.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Hi there i thought you meant
Toronto Raptors fans as in NBA.

I thought the same thing. I was ready to hear something about VC or A-Dub, but I was wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oh yeah! Gimme a squadron of those dudes and a cub scout patrol to fly em and stand back and watch the fun!!! Did anyone check out the fuel supply of TWO GALLONS. This thing is a flying bomb waiting to happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
$1 700? If I had money to blow, hell yeah. I saw a Mig-29 going for nearly 10x that, but it has twin turbines.

Flying bomb? Don't mention that, you'll give some terrorist nutjob / gun-toting teenager ideas!

new topics

top topics

join