It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johny Anonymous On James Gillilands Show BIG NEWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Guys most of you know that I am a serious ECETI supporter and that I personally have had an amazing few days there but that wasn't enough for some .... even after having 14 years of aviation experience & several thousand hours, the debunkers were tearing me to shreds but I managed to stand my ground and express what I saw.

Well if you really want to be amazed listen to James Radio show from today with full coverage from Johny Anonymous live from the field talking about the experiences that they have had all week with the ATS team.

Johny talks about some amazing sightings , video and photo's that they managed to capture and this is an excellent prelude as to what the ATS will most likely release.

Down load and listen right here : 2012changesarenow.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Cool find jpvskyfreak!

It's great to hear JA talk about seeing all kinds of amazing stuff up there and to hear the enthusiasm in his voice

I found it interesting too, he mentions that there seemed to be "disinformation" people there, trying to convince him that he was only seeing "satellites" etc!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Hey those are some great videos of the unkown flying objects at the ranch.

No offense intended, but I think the guys would garner more attention if they didn't have so much Great White North type commentary while filming.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

This is going to get very interesting. I cannot wait to see the evidence that was captured. I was riveted listening to that, thanks.

My first impression, while listening, was....Wow. I gotta go there, that's all there is to it. By there, I don't necessarily mean the sanctuary. It's a mountain, I should be able to see it from numerous places. If there's access, ie., it's National Forest, I'm going to climb up it and camp. I've climbed lots of mountains.

I wanna see how those lights compare to the "star-like" objects I've seen here in the midwest.

I've read all about James and that place. And shrugged. I NEEDED to hear from Johnny...for some semblance of verification. Now?....Oh, man......

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think I'll wait until we hear back from them personally here on this site. I have trust issues with any new sites and downloads.(share files?) The way this one ranch has escaped the news is also confusing and suspicious. I hope their enjoying their Universal type vacation if it is fake. We've waited this long, another week won't matter much to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It hasn't totally escaped detection from "news" and other sources, as apparently from what I heard in that broadcast, Paranormal State, I think it was, a nationally broadcast television program, was there filming at the same time. Their spin on this, if any, could be very interesting to see as well.

Also this was a response to Aleon1018.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by starcraft]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

thanks for posting this,

just got done listening to the show and WOW that was pretty good and Johnny did a great job at orchestrating the conversations and made it fun and interesting to listen to.

i also like the fact that he was exploring different explanations for what they were seeing , wich of course it is always good to look at all the possibilities.

it was funny when they were talking about the duck........... i was having visions of a duck doing a ' powerup '

what i found to be shocking was that he said on the first day there he was noticing chem-trail spraying and i believe he said it was bothering his breathing or something like that ?

makes me think the goverment knows people are up there investigating this and maybe trying to discourage the UFO's from appearing by spraying chemicals ?

well i am looking forward to hearing and seeing the rest of the story

[edit on 17-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

Hi Star it didn't escape the news I have an account with BBS Radio and I downloaded an archive file to share with you guys as the show usually goes out live at 8 pm on Saturday nights ..... this is just an un altered recording of the show from Saturday.

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hey people...

Just got back from the Gilliland Ranch.

I really wasn't expecting to hear that anyone here listened to the interview, apparently James show has longer legs than I thought..

Anyway.. I have tons and hours of footage and recordings to go through, so I have to dive into that 'mode' for about the next three weeks.. Dave and I will be updating everyone as things unfold on our ATS MIX Radio show...

ATS MIX Show Page

Johnny

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
oh dear
the James Gilliland radio show gets to 99% then stops.
anyone else having this problem?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
and welcome back Johnny

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sorry Johnny ....

I had to get that radio show up there were loads of us licking our lips waiting for some insight into your trip!

Cant wait to see what you guys come up with it's a magic place out there that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dang Johnny I am now REALLY looking forward to seeing the footage.. PLEASE do not hold out on us. I am really considering going out to that ranch as well.. not only that but I want one of those cameras!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Dang Johnny I am now REALLY looking forward to seeing the footage.. PLEASE do not hold out on us. I am really considering going out to that ranch as well.. not only that but I want one of those cameras!

James is truly one of the nicest guys I've met and I like him even more because he appreciated my off-kelter sense of humor...

Those camcorders are extremely hard to find... I had been searching for one for nine years. But here's a bit of synchronicity and irony for you. While I was up there sharing my video-secrets with James he decides he wants to get everything I have. "OK", I say, "but good luck on getting the one most important piece" which is the camcorder that Sony released (and then called back within months) the XR series of camcorders that shoot infrared in the daytime. "I looked for nine years for one", I continued.

Well wouldn't you know it I pull up a eBay page and someone had just put one up for bid just minutes before I started looking for one for him. It had an extremely low "Buy-It-Now" price and james swoops over and buys it right then and there. And here is the freaky thing, it arrived the following day...!
Now you tell me that there isn't something going on to James spiritual advantage???

Johnny

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Listening to the podcast now. Thanks for goin up there, Johnny! Congrats on tracking down that camcorder. Now if only we could duplicate such technology for the masses. Cant wait to see the footage. Ill be up there myself soon

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Now you tell me that there isn't something going on to James spiritual advantage???

Oh I'm certain James has some "friends in high places"!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

There is something about him, for sure. A "presence" if you will. I know the skeptics will be in an uproar and hooey it all, but the guy does have a warmth about him that is infectious IMO...And him being able to charge batteries with his energy field is pretty remarkable!

This was a great show, thanks for sharing it jpv! I have tried to listen to some of the other ones, but for some reason I could never pull them up.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Have no fear, we will hold NOTHING back on the video we got at the ranch. Patience is all we ask because there are hundreds of hours of footage Johnny is going through.

We will have a decent presentation with audio, video and still shots up hopefully next week.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

haha, you guys are KILLIN' me over here!

Just knowing what my family and I witnessed in ONE NIGHT there, with our BARE EYES nonetheless, and knowing that JA was up there for TWO WEEKS with all manner of great recording equipment---I'm sitting on pins and needles! I cannot wait to see what you guys have captured!!

>DD struggles to remain patient< LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

LOL, that makes two of us DD (at least!!)

Need footage, need footage.... aaaaarg

new topics

top topics

join