It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the point in the nwo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hi im new. i love reading about conspiracys theories and what not. to be fair im a bit of a skeptic when it comes to most of it. however reading a lot of these theories make very interesting reads.

so yeah my question is basically what is the actual point of the nwo? like ive read a lot about it and from what i understand (correct me if im wrong) the main goal of the nwo is to first depopulate the world quite a bit and then have a one world government where the elite enslave the rest. yeah fair enough but i was just thinking like honestly what would they really achieve by doing this if you think about it.

if they were to do this a lot of simple pleasures in life would be gone for them surely? like for example the abililty to watch a tv show, fly anywhere when they wanted amongst other things that with a pretty small worl d population a lot of things would become either just pointless or there wouldnt be enough "slaves" to keep things going.

sorry if this is a silly question but to me it seems like itd be a rather boring life to have a few hunded thousand people in a huge planet enslaved to a few hundred rich people.

any opinions are welcome

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have a theory:

A route to utopia has been discovered. This utopia will indeed involve a world government, but instead of a tyranny it will be just and merciful, and there will be plenty for all - food, clothing, shelter.

The public is being prepared for it. The problem is, no one would believe it if someone told them that utopia is within human grasp and that the world is being slowly maneuvered towards that goal. So, the next-best approach is being followed - preparing the folks for world government but presenting it as an evil tyranny. This way we'll sort of know what to expect and will be prepared for a "one-world society", but we'll be pleasantly surprised by the happy ending.

This is just a theory, an optimistic one at that.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think, in their own perverted way, they are trying to save the world. Though it means the death of most of the population and slavery to a common "god", I believe the NWO truly believes they are creating a better and more sustainable world. Are they right? Are they wrong? Jeez, I wish I knew.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yeah, I have a similar view - maybe us normal people dont see their 'bigger picture'? Or maybe its a power thing - when you rule the world, and you can make anyone do pretty much whatever you want, simple pleasures turn into more perverse ones?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
One word - CONTROL. That is what it is all about. You have to understand that these people are not like the rest of us, so their view of the world is very different.

Basically, they suffer from an innate form of brain damage we call "Megalomania". Hitler had it, Napoleon had, and George Bush has it. Very simply put it is the "spoiled brat" scenario. They want everything their way and will not compromise - after all, why should they? They think that they are some how better than the rest of us.

Part of the Megalomania attribute includes a large dose of Sociopathic tendencies. Famous Sociopaths include Ted Bundy, Ed Kemper and Jeffery Darmer. The classic trait of a sociopath is lack of remorse - pretty handy if you need to wipe out a couple of billion people to get your way.

I must say I was more than a little ticked off by the recent threads espousing that the NWO are really trying to do good.

You see, as soon as you break the first Universal Law (Harm None), and defecate on the Second Law (Never impose your Will onto another) you ARE NOT TRYING TO DO GOOD. You know EXACTLY what you are doing.

Hitler probably thought at some point - "Hey wouldn't it be good if everyone saw it my way?" But he soon realized that wasn't going to happen, so like all spoiled brats, he bullied all the other kids until he got his way.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
sorry-edit

[edit on 17/8/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
thanks for the replys i was hopeing id get a few more but oh well. im still not convinced on it all but like one of you said maybe i just dont see the bigger picture being a non elite

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The point of the NWO for control is correct. Take a look around you and you will see minor changes going on. You will think they are minor, yet that is what they want you to think. There are more and more cameras going up every where for what? We are now discovering that 9/11 was a set up by Bush and his secret society (skull and Bones) look it up.

Think about something, how they could have figured out who all "the high jackers" were within days of the attack. Sad to say, Bush's cronies wanted to start a war with IRAQ so we can have a base in the Middle East. It was also for revenge of the death threat towards his dad.

Flight 800 was shot down. I work in the aircraft industry especially the Boeing 747 and I know there was never an issue with the wires in the fuel tanks like NTSB stated there were.

The NWO, is designed for one ruler of the entire world. The death issue is for people who will not follow the NWO. If you do not follow you will be sent to prison and then killed. Now the prison will not be what you think it is today. Remember when Clinton was in office and all those military bases he closed down? There are rumors that the UN and NATO. They have taken over several air force bases that were closed that I have done research on.

One more thing, do not think about moving to Canada or Mexico and think you will be safe there. I would suggest you also look up "The North American Union". This will unite Canada and Mexico with USA, creating one nation. This must happen first before NWO takes place. Look it up..

All I ask is that all who read this pay close attention to what is going on. Wake up, our rights are quickly going away. Especially watch this election. Something Big that is going to affect all of us in this great nation is going to happen…….

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sirdcac

yeah mate i live in australia so not much of what you said really applies to me. ive read a lot about all the 9/11conspiracy and so on. i believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack but there was either cooperation within the american government or they were told and just thought oh well we can use this to our advantage.

but yeah i just still cant comprehend how it would even be that good have all these people enslaved to you. id just get bored and im sure a lot of other people would too. that was just what i was thinking in regards to all this nwo business. i guess only timewill tell though. as of now i havent had any of my civil liberties taken away from me so maybe once that starts happening my mind will change. either way i hope an nwo is not the case as i dont really want to lose my identity in regards to where im from, my history and all that.

new topics

top topics

join