It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phelps, 6 World Records, 7 Gold Medals ? is this Bionic Engineering in action ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If Michael Phelps was a runner no one would race him at any distance. In swimming he is untouchable, his stamina incredible and his kilo for kilo muscle power is explosive.

His body mass, build is not much, if at all, diffirent from his competitors...so what makes him so good, so fast, so strong and so invincible?

Lets get this right. Diffirent distances, diffirent strokes, dont make one diffirence. He just goes out and beats everyone.

So far at these 2008 Olympics he has won 7 Gold Medals and broke 6 world records, To Date! and there will be more in the days to come.

So, how is it done? I think he has been updated to a new quicker model through bionic engineering. The human being is not equiped for living in the sea. Its alien to our physique and survival, so I think my explanation is as appropriate as any others.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by captiva]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Practice, practice, practice. Michael Phelps has been practicing all his young life. You can say the same about Nadia Comaneci when she made perfect tens in gymnastics, or when Michael Johnson ran those record speeds in the Atlanta games. Give the athletes some credit.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's called a good old fashioned American made azz kicking!!!!

Phelps is a machine, a freak of nature, no bionics or cheating, the guy is just that good at what he does.

Go team USA!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

It does seem if someone is good at something, there is a lot of jealousy. I watched the games with my family at a tavern and everybody (including all the waiting staff) was cheering. We need good athletes out there who don't cheat or take steroids.
Go Michael! Go USA!

top topics

join